bible belters

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jamhead, Dec 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

2. shak

shak Harrr!

yet another stupid thread from you ... un-due critcism of politics, ridicule of other faiths, racist and hurtful titles, total arrogant behaviour .. just some of your trademarks .. and oh yeah ... the elst ... he has to come somewhere to save your neck ..
    why dont you just go jamhead ...

3. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

hahaha... well at least you are paying attention....

btw, whats so hateful about pasting a link???

could you even understand what was written in that column or do you need help with translation??

4. shak

shak Harrr!

anything which has something to do with religion and politics can never come out good unless a bunch of open and sensible people are dicussing that .. and i dont think IGT is suitable for such stuff .. you can find some political board for this stuff and discuss it over there .... lets not have such delicate topics here at IGT ..

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

its got little to do with religion and politics.

its about what people make politics and policies out of religion... even in the "free" world, in the bastions of democracy.

looking up the meaning of tongue-in-cheek in the dictionary might be a good idea at this juncture, for you.

6. shak

shak Harrr!

dont try to hit me with yer posh english .. me had a skimmy through the linky and found some inky reffering to central american yankees as christian hub of thingies .. and that is not good .. so as i said before .. hooosh ... go away .. :)

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

its called the bible belt.

they dont use condoms - guess why !!!

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

congrats jamhead!!
    u live up to ur id well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.