Bhargavas @ DELHI SUCK BIG TIME !!!!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Mudit Malhotra, Nov 16, 2005.

1. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Very much.. Gliss is made in INDIA.. And GHS FF is available in Bangalore, Chennai..

2. kevinwishbourne

kevinwishbourne New Member

thats true

Dude ur true to the fact , that guy is a bloody baniya and dont give any stuff . i have to go to him every month to buy strings or something or other and never give any discount to even his loyal customers , right now im looking for a ovation guitar and i went to him and price that he is asking is a lot as he do not keep them and would be ordering for me as per his words .

i have to agree to the fact that this guys wants his label on all the guitar , and has a monopoly in delhi , infact if i tell you the truth he should be as he recently upgraded his shop and he got a big floor with the guitars , every time i go there i dont wanna leave that place , u got a whole lot of guitars there which might not be there with other dealers , its cry on us . just because of this i had to travel all the way to mumbai and go to furtado and by my yamaha as it was cheaper also and the goodies that i got with that i cannot even think that this bhargava in delhi can think of giving in the next decade

3. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

I HAV HEARD LOADS ABOUT FURTADO whrs it wat they deal in ?>?>>,.,.,.,.well bro i totally agree with u,.,., mine experience at bhargavas was real bad ONE

4. kevinwishbourne

the delhi Bhargva is branch of mumbai ones , they are brothers and all have link to each other , last time i purchased a hard case from bhargava mumbai and they sent it to the delhi store and i collected from delhi , i have spoken to all the bros also due to exchange of stuff between them and availibility

furtados are near to church gate , i dont know the exact place as im not from mumbai i just went there for a day or so and bought the guitar from their store , they throw 3or 4 addario strings , an amazing gig bag , few dunlop pics , and some more stuff dont remember that and the best the price cheaper than delhi's monoply devils , but tell you it was the perfect experience for me the guy at the store sit with me as i was going through the guitars there and untill i came to the that sweet sounding .

well best of luck

5. maveric_bass

maveric_bass New Member

Well ,kevin and mudit , seems like you guys taking things wrong, yes that guy do insist on sticker on the guitar or anything that he sells but that is because he offers you a warranty that no other dealer can give you , also the bharat would not entertain you if anything goes wrong with your stuff whereas this guy would make sure that it is fine to perfection . yes he is a baniya but that doent make him some devil

6. Mudit Malhotra

bro i said wat i went thru NOTHIN WRONG IN IT !!!

INSIST WAH!! WHY SOO BRO WEN I PAY FOR IT AND THAT TOO ON FRONT LMAO I WILL NEVER EVER ALLOW THAT ,.,., AND AM I A PERSONALITY THAT EVRYBODY GONNA SEE MAH GUITAR

BRO I CAN BET NETHION IF BHARAT WALA DOSENT GIVES U SERVICE,.,..,.and moreover my experience was bad at time of purchase so how can i think of GOOD SERVICE LOL and prods from bharat wala are of perfect quality,.,.

n moreover i never mentioned baniya and other stuff infact i didnt knew who is he
    for me he is jus a shopkeeper who has no regard for his coustomer !!!!

still its all ones own wish ,.,.,, i dont wanna impose nethin on ne1

7. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Dudes.. Why cant you just rip that sticker off???

8. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

yeah
    i had one ( and this one was of Bharat ) and it easily came off after i put some nail polish remover on it .

9. Mudit Malhotra

hindirox bro THE CLAUSE THAT U WONT GET WARANTY IS THE MATTER

waise i dont think ki one needs ne such waranty on ur guit.,.,.

10. kevinwishbourne

Delhi Guys gotta news for you , if you want to buy instruments we have a saviour from this delhi monoply devils ,
    the new store at lajpat nagar called ON STAGE , ist awesome , the prices are half to what Bharat offering ,and also the stuff ge got is amazing , to tell you a small differnce the strings from addario would cost somewhere near 425 in delhi , well guys go to onstage and you wil find the same string for 300

well for me that is a price that would make me fall in love to the store , the shop owner is brilliant gentelman and would give you the space

well there is more to it , the stuff that he got in there , the collection he got is just way any of us have seen in with delhi dealers , and he just opened this shop few weeks back and is getting stuff every week,

how many of us have got our guitar with those complete starters pack i bet none of us coz dealer just dont give that we have to fight for bag and all that stuff , but for the first time in delhi i have seen a complete starter pack being sold by dealer which is factory sealed

guys i would suggest you to have a look at that store and you will never look at anyother place

11. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

I got Montana 104N for 7500/(with padded bags,spare akruna string,PC connect chord and a connector)...is it worth a deal from new bharat music house lajpat nagar.

Lemme know

12. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

@kevin
    yeah i have been there.

nice shop but I wasnt impressed by its quality.
    I did check out some of the guitars. one of them was a Highway Strat for 38k problem was that its neck was bent
    I also tried out the Fender Tye Die Strat ..the string were rusted.

But i think the pieces they are selling are of good quality since its a new shop and their out of stock on most of their products

But overall it was better than Bhargava;s and Bharat combined . But it should have more products ( they had only Fenders and Ibanez's). The shopkeepers there are polite and helpful . The've got amazing straps too !! they sell EMG's too hahahahaha

www.perris.ca

Ps:Its a good shop for drummers too. they've got the Tama Iron Cobra and tonns of Cymbals and all

13. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

I got Montana 104N for 7500/(with padded bags,spare akruna string,PC connect chord and a connector)...is it worth a deal from new bharat music house lajpat nagar.

14. rammy

rammy Guitar=Dope ; Me=Addict

well, i have bought may things from bharat..............no problems as yet.....they didnt put nestickers on my washburn acoustic............yeah they dont pay attention but thats gud as u get unlimited time to check out the stuff and play it for as long as u want to....they dont complain bout that....even so, if u gotta get something serviced, and it takes time, u can just go to there adjacent guitar showroom and play ne guitar till u wait......and some rounds of the shop and they treat u like god really....(it may be evryshop in the world but its with me in bharats)......the guys are gud and yeah the price is a little expensive than rest but bargain a little and its the same as all(if u are ashamed to do it, ur fault coz 1of my frnd has this prob)......................by me........Bharat rocks.........

15. nitinXXX

nitinXXX New Member

call those bastards on phone and ask them for anything. they never give direct answers. I called them up for polishing my guitar and changing the strings. They did not tell me the cost ! I know why - they will see that i have an expensive guitar (by most folks standards) and they will jack up the costs. But if i had a cheap givson etc, they will quote a lower (but still unfair) price.

Howcome such guys have so much guts ? I feel we should make more people aware of forum and join it. when their rep goes down, bastards will improve automaticaly.