Bhargavas @ DELHI SUCK BIG TIME !!!!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Mudit Malhotra, Nov 16, 2005.

1. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

Does this lookS ODd !!!!!!!

hi frns this is whr bharat wala pasted his stiker i think it dosent bothres me :-s

and infact it looks nice huh ?

Attached Files:

2. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

LOL. I wouldnt allow even that.

3. Rajeshwary

Rajeshwary New Member

I am sorry to hear your story. Seems like India has very few guitarists or people shopping for guitars, and there is no demand for musical instruments. It seems to be a sellers market out there.

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

chalta hai ...
    but NO ... i would expect money for such endorsements ... otherwise i would take 'em off ASAP ...

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Man. Bangalore and Chennai are far better in this matter. It might be a little expensive than Delhi that no issues about Stickers ever. :annoyed: . This is the cheapest attitude a music store can ever show.

6. jekyll

jekyll Banned

:oops:

double post ... pardon the n00b ... :cry1:

7. jekyll

jekyll Banned

well they have taht right too ...

usually if u purchase a vehicle from a dealer ... teh asshole puts his shop sticker on your head lights etc ...

so i dont think the music shop person is any diff ...

but legally - once the purchase has been made, the shop keeper has no right over your instrument ... so your wish should rule ...

8. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Since you are the buyer, you can always chose what to pay for and what not to pay for. When I bought my bike I told 'em strick not to put stickers or tags or anything of their shops. They didn't do it. So you can always ask for what you want.

9. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^ yeah i said the same thing ...
    i mean ... once u have bought it, it becomes your property ... but anyway i guess th ed00d concerned should have created a scene there ...

usually such scenes are really big fun to create ... :grin:

10. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Why would anyone want Guarantee on a guitar? Its like a paint brush used to create art.. Putting a sticker of a store on it is stupidity..

11. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

just a few months back...i had my guitar serviced by Bharat...and they put a sticker ..when they returned it ...now datz totally pathetic..

even if u HAD a sticker u .can easily remove it with sum nail polish..

12. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

LOL. Stickered Guitars..

13. Mudit Malhotra

yaar W H Y idk y these stikers are on guitars are we i mean m i thatt big star that putting a stiker on my guitar will make it a big publicity stunt

hahahaha

waise rox u kno these guitar peeps say they wont giv guarantee like bending of fret board and other probs someone was sayin elec guitars develop electric probs too i was scared so cant take chance with service lol

14. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Shit!!!! Stickers on Guitars? What the ****? Someone sue those bastards?

15. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

No such thing happens if you keep your guitar properly.. So why Guarantee?

16. Mudit Malhotra

@rox bro can u gimmi someguidlines to maintain guitar i m noob in that

17. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Keep playing it and clean it occasionally..

18. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Cleaning the body , fret board etc is super important. The amount of grime that can fit in between your fret wires is unbelivable. PLEASE DO NOT TREAT CLEANING LIGHTLY!!!!!

I have seen guys using water :shock: to wipe the dirt off their guitars. Its crazy!!!

If you want your guitar to last please use branded guitar cleaners and a good quality cloth.

19. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

use GHS Fast fret to clean your strings.. Use GLISS to clean the body and headstock..

20. Mudit Malhotra

AHHH heavy words are these thingz easily available in market ?