Bhargavas @ DELHI SUCK BIG TIME !!!!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Mudit Malhotra, Nov 16, 2005.

1. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

well mudit..
    u can try new bharat music house..

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

he's already bought one slammer i think..that was one helluva bad exp..and whatta miser is that shop keeper..ru sure thats the original bhargava's franchise/branch..i doubt!!

3. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

Yay I Got The Power !!!!!!!! Read In

@ ronnie bro i went to BHARAT AND GOT THE GUITAR YAY!!!!!!!!!

PEEPS SAY BHARAT IS COSTLY BUT MAN I THINK ONE CAN DO BARGAIN .,.,.,. U KNO HE QUOTED TOTAL PRICE AS 17000 AND 7000 FOR PROCESSOR BUT TODAY OPNLY I HAV EXPLORED THAT 17000+7000= 21500 ;)

SPECS ::

MODEL : SLAMMER (HAMMER) - CT212 DX

PIKUPS- 2 HUMBKERS,1 SINGLE COIL

MATERIAL - MAPLE WOOD

FLOYD ROSE - YEA

DOUBLE LOCKING - YEA

FRETS -24

COLOR - METTALIK RED

5 - WAY SWITCHED -YEA

BELT + BAG + 2 PICS +

processor - ZOOM 707 II (ronnie bro u asked me not to go for zoom but idk y i liked it and more over rp80 isnt in markety now .,.,.,i hop u`ll forgiv me for that ;))

COSTED ME 21500/-

comments on specs ??? awaited !!!!!!!!!!

will post pics asap ;)

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^ what about amp n speaker?

they contribute a hell lot to the sound ...

5. Mudit Malhotra

pocket went empty man ------ will get amp in feb but right now i hav 4.1 speakers in mah computers so they satisfy me as for now,.,.,.,., ye feb kab aayegee
    hahahaha

MuDiT

6. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^awasome buy mudit bhaia.............search da site of bharat....i think ull find a pic of ur slammer...........but wutaabout da sticker problem???????

7. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

No sticker probelm in Bharat.. Hey so you went completely according to my suggestion?? Good yaar.

And i had told you the exact price after bargain yesterday. LOL.

8. urazzismine

urazzismine Banned

Bhargava;s bandra is good ... i dont think they are a branch of the delhi ones .. i think we have 3 bhargavs in bbay if i am not mistaken .. one in bandra .. one somewhere in south bbay(kalbadevi) and one near Heera Pannas .. and i think they all are totally seperate entities ...

have you tried bharat musicals mudit ... he has got some nice guitars .. i saw some washburn X series guitar there .. only one eye sore in the washburns .. they have got some kind of a hole near your neck pickups and you can see the truss rod .. they call it a feature .. i call it a eye sore ...

but the best place to buy guitars in bbay is still furtado

9. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Congrats bro. You shouldn't have wasted your time with Bhargav. Anyway now you have got a nice setup. I warned about Zoom 505 and Zoom 606 and I wasn;t sure about Zoom 707. If you had compared Zoom 505 or Zoom 606, then you will know why I suggested RP80 over these two. Cool. I dont know about Slammers but I am sure it's gonna sound better than that cheapo Ibanez.

Mudit Malhotra likes this.
  10. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

actually i have played through 707II..........its nice............

11. ustdjohnny

ustdjohnny New Member

Hey Mudit, just go to Bharat music store in Lajpat Nagar. They are better. And, it's true the Bhargava's Bandra (Bombay) guy Ashish is a nice chap. I went looking for a footswitch for my fender deluxe 112 and he gave me a marshall footswitch (worth 1,050) for free, and said go check if it works with your fender and come back tomorrow.
    Man that was really cool of him.
    The switch didn't work -- it switched channels, but cut off the reverb from the clean channel-- and I returned it to him, no questions asked. Cool place.

12. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

hmm...for sum reason or the other ...lajpat nagar in more expensive than the panch. road...1

but the BALI NAGAR shop totally rox....really well furnished and clean and the most important thing ....it has room....cmon u dont even hav leg space in bharat panch. road !

13. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

^^even lajpat nagar one is small.!!

14. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

He already got the guitar. Slammer CT212 Which is a good guitar..

15. Mudit Malhotra

wow nice responce from evr1 yeah kool

@aalfons bro i agree that lajpat ngr wala is expensive but,.,.,.,. one can bargain and still if u wanna hav good deal go to bali nagar thats like less costly shop
    actually i went to laj.ngr first select the model and then went to balo ngr for good deal co bali nagar main no good peeps to show u guitars......

yeah HINDIROX i took wat u reckoned ty man ty

16. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

No problem bro.

17. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

I got my setup from Bharat Panchkuian Road, and they've stuck their sticker on the guitar, 505II and the amp. (the sticker is ont the front and the back of the guitar) The only picks that I got free the shitty Re.5 Rockstar ones. Haven't gone to the other shops though.

18. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

LOL. Why isint there a sticker on my guitar?

19. Mudit Malhotra

whooops thats amazing bro.,.,., well didnt u opposed him on doing that i mean in my case he himself pasted it at the back ,.,.

20. Mudit Malhotra

@rox ur funny lol