Bhai Language

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by munna, Jun 6, 2005.

1. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

lets get one thing straight first -

i know the villages of north india to an extent most dont.

yes i know its always been there.

what was howver not always there is the general ACCEPTANCE AND TOLERANCE towards this rough neck behavious and sailor-like language .

which ofcourse encourages people to freely use it everywhere, just so that they can appear more "cool" (cool these days, being defined as "how tapori like language" one can use)... so we now have it everywhere.

& thats whats worrying

2. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah

but man if this kinda lang keeps on being used ... it'll no have any taboo attached to it any longer ...
    that is evolution of language ...
    now if u are the one for Parampara Pratishtha Lagan Sanskar etc kinda thing ... then ...

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

there are many things that were unacceptable earlier ...
    now it is common ... and acceptable ...

c'mon man dont be a square ...

ya know sometimes back ppl used to think that playing guitar means u are either a druggie or a dropout ...
    but now it is not so ...
    perceptions change ... and so is true with language ...

ppl throughout the world now speak Amroo English ... not many use Queens english ... but to an old timer it'll be unacceptable ... is it unacceptable in todays world ... no ...

similarly such "taboos" ... will no longer remain taboo ...

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

language and social norms can always evolve without going to the dogs and becomming trashy.

(ie. can eveolve for the better too)

and no i do not suck with the BCs and MCs of the p.p.l.s.....

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

come on man! dont be a truck driver !

somewhere a line needs to be drawn.. if playing guitar is considered ok nowadays, then its all fine.

problem starts when all people become a BC or a MC or at least a "saala" in 3rd person.. when a walk in the street is like a walk in a prison or a bhaang session with the rough necks, when people continue with profanities even when an elder is nearby, when "aap" becomes an unheard of term and everyone is a "tu"... thats when the line needs to be drawn.

ask any elder. or ask the women/girls... they dont like or use crappy language all that much.

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

agreed ...

but man i am a square ... and i agree to that also ... :)

7. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

dude...here u r wrong... not everyone hates the language...its jus your perception that everyone hates it jus because u hate it...

8. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

nope.... most women and most non-truck drivers cant stand round-the-clock impoliteness.

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

this debate is gonna end soon......it BETTER :mad:

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

yea.. before the pro-bhai's start showing how adept they are at it ;)

11. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

i want munna to comment on dis.....

12. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

@ Jamhead -
    Dude,.. wazz the probs???
    U dont like it,....ok
    U said it,...........ok
    But now u want everyone who likes the lingo to change altogether? and start behavin like a oldie???

Damn,.. I'am sure most Indians have sense as to when to speak such a lingo and when to not. I guess the one's u r refering to, or the one's u r tryin to depart your knowledge to wont be found here. Go give a speech on roads,... hmmm then u might help or atleast be heard n laughed upon by people on face. :p:

Jo bhi ho,.... chod na tu, kaayko dimaag pe pressure dal relay, tu araam se reh aur dusron ko bhi rehne de.

13. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

which explains why i cant connect to the bollywood-digging crassy pricks of my age group.

roughnecks are someting i just cant stand !!!

do u know me? am i your friend?
    so, save your "tu" for people of your ilk.

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Arrey tu phokat main kaay ko bhadakta hain re?
    Aise roneka addat tereko bachpan se hi kya? :p:

hehe,.. tereko chidane masta mazza ayenga,...... badhirchand :RollLol:

15. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

hahah - i love bhai language - thoguh i dont use it all the time - i love the so8nd of it -its parcel of todays language - and now - enough intellectual discussion - this was a senseless thread which was very entertaining - lets get back to all that nonsense!!

ay aasmani kabootar, balcony se nikal - aa ishtaal mein (from mumbhai the song)!!!!!!

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

abay (peep) khatam nahi hua ... kya? (from mumbhai the song) ...
    aay ... bass ki taal chalu kar ...