Bhai Language

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by munna, Jun 6, 2005.

1. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

Bhai language --- 2

words and their usage....

There's a minor problem
    Arre yaar, "Waanda" ho gaya

There's a big problem
    Arre yaar, "Zol" ho gaya

There's a huge problem
    Arre yaar, "Raada" ho gaya

You'll be surprised.
    Ekdam "Hill" jayega tu

I am going out of this place
    Chal apun "Kaltii" marta hai.

Don't make a fool of others
    Dekh , Tu "Shendi" mat laga sabko

Just get out of here, you oversmart fool!!
    Chal e Shaaane, "Hawa" aan de

I am not a stupid out here
    Apun kya "ALIBAUG" se nahi aaya

There's some misunderstanding
    Arre kuch "Galat Faimili" ho gayi

Do you drink daily?
    Tu kya roz "FULL TO" hota hai?

Shall I just bash u?
    E Du kya "Kharcha Pani" ?

Just take him into a secret place
    Use jara "Khopche" me leke ja

What a beautiful lady !!
    Kya "Zakaas Item" hai yaar!!

Don't just bluff..OK?
    E Jyaada "RAAG" mat de..

Ya..she is staring at u.. buddy!!!
    Kya sahi "LINE" deti hai "Bhiduu"!!

Don't take much tension..
    Jyaada "LOAD" nahi leneka kya??

Your clothes are very awkward!!
    Kya "ZAGMAG / DHINKCHAAK" pehna tune?

I don't care about it much..!!
    Abe yaar , "Hata Saawan Ki Ghata"

Please don't overbore me..
    Jyaada "PAKAA" mat be tu

All this must be done without anyone's notice
    Sab kaam "SUUMDI" me hona chahiye.kya?

2. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

woooohooooooo...

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

chal chal
    Jyaada "PAKAA" mat be tu; "Hawa" aane de

nice one ... :)

4. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

.......[beep].....now thats bhai lang.

5. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

i hate bhai language or any other kind of illmannered street fighter language...

unforytunately thanks to the crap that bollywood dishes out, half of india seems to have taken to such ungentlemanly ways of communicating.... in delhi every sentence is suffixed and prefixed with BCs and Mcs !!

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

in the west, labour-class culture has seeped into the main stream big time since the 60-ies.

here, its truck driver culture, language(read. profanities) and sensibilities

:(

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@jamhead.....stop being a prude man..............

cYpHeR likes this.
  8. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

e mamu... kya re tujhe pasand nahi to apun kya kare...e shaane tujhe pasand nahi to chal jaldi yaha se kalti maar...tu jyaada angrezi ka istamal karega to dimaak ka dahi ban jaayega... :dance: :p: :p: :dance:

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

just what i said - the "bollywood truck-driver" combine takes its toll on another one !!

allow me to sing - "another one bites the dust"

PS : its very much possible to talk in normal hindi or other indian languages, without resorting to bhai-like trashy language.... at least i have met lots of people who can talk like a perfect gent in indian languages ....

unfortunately you dont come across as one of them :p: :p: :p: :p: :p:

10. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Ya you can be all 'prim and propah' and well mannered but whats the fun in that?:p:
    But of course, you should know what kind of language to use with whom!l

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

not being one.... just ststing facts.. even 10 years ago, a walk in delhi (and rest of india in general) with one's parents in tow would not be emberassing... these days.. where ever you go... you'll hear generous usage of BCs, MCs, and other rough neck lingo.... i wont say that i never use them myself... i do... but thats with friends.. and thats amongst ourselves.. not in public, not ignoring the fact that someone elderly is passing by... society as a whole is not so polite anymore... and thats sad.. cos india is a place traditionally known for respecting elders and for maintaining values....

rip. bollywood and truckdrivers.

12. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

there's no fun in being polite?

well then is there a lot of achievement in having rough-neck like manners?

but yes, as long as the usage is restricted to close friends of the same age group.. its still acceptable.

13. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

There is no fun in being all proper and formal with friends...I dont go around shouting profanities at everyone I see or at someone I just met...but when with my friends its no holds barred... :aggre: :p:

P.S. I think manners are a different issue...I have my manners in place but I enjoy conversing in crude lingo with my friends...there are some ppl though who dont know when and where to speak what ..I dont support that kind of stuff...

EDIT..missed one post of yours:)....agree with what you are saying., was trying to say the same thing

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

ya ok.. i said already, that with friends there needn't be any formality.

but i was talking of a basic rough-neck-truck-driver culture and language that seems to be becomming more and more omnipresent with every passing day... not many people talk respectfully any more.. and thats not just amongst the truck drivers and vendors... even the general public has become "fowl-mouthed-franks' of thereabouts..... ask your parents and see what thay have to say.. you wont know 'cos you dont have a point of reference to compare with.. but ask elders.. and see how they regret the degradation of values and the open onslaught of BCs and MCs on every street in india. :p:

15. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

well i guess jammy is pissed at dharmatma for usin dat BC wrd...which was *beep*ed by doc (well done)....there is no pt in startin an argument ....nebu ws right wen he said " you should know what kind of language to use with whom!l "....even jammy is right for da traditional thingy...so for da better...since i started da whole thing by postin dat "Bhai Language--2" thing i ask da mods to close dis thread.....

**applause**

16. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

err...I think we digressed from da topic ..this was just about what kind of funny bhaii language is out there..nobody needs to post profanities here..(of course dharmatma ji is sab se pare hain!:p:)..but let the funny harmless ones continue..

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

no i am not.. i knwo that he was only citing an example....
    but i am pissed with the general stuff i hear all around in the streets, in the shops etc.

and pls answer me on msn

18. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@CYPHER......Mr Melodrama :p:

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey jamhead ...

mebbe u shud go to north india ... to the villages ...

and there u will realise (coz that is the native place for hindi) ... that how profanities such as MC and BC are used even by elders ... ok they dont speak it loud in general public ... but the fact is that such "foul" language has been a part n parcel of the language ... if u feel that it shudn't be ... then dont use ... but u cant expect other users to stop it ...

so what next are u thinking .. banning the language? ... c'mon man, we already have a beavy of moral thought-police doing unwelcome rounds in this country ...

20. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

lol...juss tryin to earn sm respect...