Best way to make IGT better and interesting

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by ~Bish, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Bish

~Bish The Illusionist

Hi All,

Don't blame me for creating such threads.. but i seriously feel IGT has become booring.. and its the high time to make it a better place and interesting place as it used to be..

Calling all lost souls....

Suggest the best way to make IGT better n interesting place..?

Regards,
    Vishwa

2. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

kill everyone.

3. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

^Let that be plan B.

4. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

@ dmf killing the dead ones ??

5. shak

shak Harrr!

IGT has been turned into a money making machine .. well not really a machine but a horse ... a dead horse ...

today its running only because some great guys made some GREAT contributions to this forum in the past, but mr. high ego got rid of them because he couldn't take any criticism, and then he kept on getting rid of them ... basically cutting off the branch his fragile little money making horse was sitting on .. now with those legends out of the equation, IGT is not getting the stuff that made this forum great .. thus no more incentives for new comers .. no new comers = no n00bs in chit chat forum .. no n00bs = boring IGT ..

in a nut shell, bad decisions made by imbecile admin caused the downfall ... by the way i believe we don't have neo as the admin anymore .. we've got some new guys ... new 'commercial' guys handling this forum now ..

bye bye IGT it was fun while you lasted .. i don't think you'll get back up again .. and yeah ... bad investment dorks ..

beginner_lavina likes this.
  6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

lets talk guitar/music.

7. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

ban ORKUT. the IGT Community in Orkut discusses more guitar/music than IGT these days.

8. i totally agree with shak

9. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Wait a min .. are you the 'commercial' guy which shak mentioned. Are you funding money to IGT? Doing publicity and all. Seriously?

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Let me get this straight, you are using a "free" service provided by us on top of that you have some kind of a problem with seeing advertisements on the site we own? Do you understand the nature of internet and websites? Have you seen a website without an ad? I know they exist but wow its been so long since I visited one, its usually one of those blogs where people talk about themselves which I dont like but I am pretty sure you are going show me some good ones.

It is always so easy to criticize "the man" and make him look bad so that everyone joins you in your parade, isnt it. I have seen this phenomenon so many times in forums thats its not even funny anymore, every time some guy makes a number of posts he starts to think he is the forum if it wasnt for him and his posts the site would just collapse in his absence. Then with his flunkies (there are always flunkies, flunkies are a must) he tries to undermine the authority of the moderators or admins, long story short he finally gets banned. Then he either tries to signup with another id to start bitching how unjust the people in charge are and how he has been wronged or leaves to make his own site which usually doesnt work (what a surprise).

Then his flunkies that have not already left with the banned dude, keep spewing hate and mistrust etc on the forum until they too get banned and the cycle goes on and on and on.....zzzzzzzz.

The same song and dance every time has become way to boring.

Anyways.....getting back to the topic. If it hurts you so much "and I dont like to see people hurting" to visit this "dead forum" I give you a very simple solution "stop visiting".

And I bet ya even with you gone which would be definitely be a super loss, this forum would be right here and doing well.

Have nice day! :)

11. yazi

yazi Banned

That was pretty uncalled for.

12. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

lol..............shaq u mst really hve got on to some nerve of da dark lord........

13. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

"Spewing hate and mistrust" ~ LULLOCAUST!!

14. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

:p: I know i have seen all that...U mean to say that ssslayer the GOD and born2tab being one of the flunkies;)

And I wud tell U that was the biggest honour for me , being called a flunky to ssslayer:nw: :nw: :nw:

15. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

how abt just getting some mods to bitch abt ?

16. born2tab

^^kewl point:think:

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

eh is IGT that real?

18. born2tab

hmmm...??? ustaad kindly thrw some light:think:

19. yazi

yazi Banned

So, IGTs collapsing? Who wants a new site to bitch on?

20. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Ok enough nonsense. From now onwards we are implementing a one strike policy. Anybody who spams for violates any other rule gets banned instantly without any prior warning. People who have a problem with anyone getting banned should leave instantly or get banned with them.

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.