Best VDO till date?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by pranabgohain, Nov 30, 2005.

?

The Strings Zinda Hoon VDO is the best Indian VDO released till date

Poll closed Dec 30, 2005.
  1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    43.5%
  2. No

13 vote(s)
    56.5%
  1. pranabgohain

pranabgohain New Member

I think the Strings VDO (Zinda Hoon) is by far the best released in India till date (keeping in mind the standard of indian VDOs). I think we are slowly getting to where others have already been.

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Thread moved to music talk. And no dont ask me about strings. I know very little about them :eek::

3. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

disagree -alisha's made in india video, kk's pal or even suchitra krisnamurthys' videos or .. 'piya basanti re' vdo, nusrat fateh ali khans' afreen have been better music vdoz IMO. Dont think Indian videos (and advertisements!) can be looked down really..
    However the zindaa hoon vdo is unique in the sense that not many indian vdoz have shown a band performing/recording ...

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

which is Zinda Hoon vido??
    the one with Jon Abraham and Sanjay Dutt??

5. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Indus Creed-Trapped
    Colonial Cousins-Krishna
    Sunita Rao-Paree
    All three by Mahesh Matthai
    Yes, I do have a weakness for black and white videos

6. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

strings!!! dont call thm band ! they dont have a proper drummer neither a lead guitarist as i saw there live performance where sum other guy was playin leads .

7. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

nusrat fateh was a paki... :)n i agree wid u abt da other VDOs...n dont like the zinda hoon VDO much...

8. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

^ yeah nusrat was from pak ... and so are strings :) but the vdoz were shot in india with indian models/actors in either case.

9. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey one more thing how can Strings be an INDIAN VDO ?

10. ak&guitar

ak&guitar THE INNER VOICE

zinda hoon main is an indian vdo.......................its an soundtrack for an indian film.

strings is not a band its a duo..........

they r lucky to have reached the hieghts of popularity and sucess otherwise there r many band in pakistan which devserve to be at even better places than where strings is.....

for a start these gus dont have a proper drummer, the guy who acts to play the lead guitar is a huge fake(i doubt , even if he plays the rythm guitar properly).........they r too commercial and filmi , most of their songs sound the same LISten to chhaye chhayr, kahani mohabbat ki and dhani (carefully) .........

yeah but they dont make bad music and have descent vdos.....

coming back to the topic......this is nt the best vdo of indian music industry at all........

NAhi rakhta dil mein- lucky ali.
    kk-pal
    tanha dil -shaan
    kabhi nahi- ADNan sami
    mil jo jaye thoda paisa- Aghosh
    mantra- EUphoria
    etc and others are also there.

11. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

wow tanha dil was awesome !!!!!! makes me go nostalagic !!!!!!

12. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

zinda hoon vdo is good , a decent 1.................well ak i dnt agree....strings is a good band juss dnt go on bilal maqsood's guitar goo on the way fasial kapadiya sings ...he has nice vocals....

13. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

havent seen many indi VDOS but i am sure the strings in not the best!!

14. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

haven't seen much not much of an indian music fan... but i am SURE that zinda hoon video is NOT the best!

15. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

It's kinda weird to discuss this issue though whether the video is good or not , i find the lyrics are awsome y i said that ? because.. the lyrics tell ya all about the movie and the movie(zinda) is actually a ripoff of a great movie "OLDBOY" (these guy need to leave great movies alone) and i've seen oldboy and i'm waiting for zinda now cause i wanna know how the part of incest and the grey shades by john abrahim will be played , cause the topic of incest is taboo in india and showing such thing on commericial movie will lead to instant ban. u guys should listen to the lyrics as they are pretty immaculate according to the story.

16. Theguitarist

Theguitarist New Member

The video is crap

17. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&amp;*$@*^$

The video is ok...never the best.. and I agree that Tanha Dil video was much much better ...