Best strat for arnd 11-12k

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by pranavjeswani, Jan 18, 2007.

1. pranavjeswani

pranavjeswani New Member

Hey guys can u tell me which is the best strat arnd 11-12k am looking to buy a strat i have an amp so i can spend 11 to 12k

2. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

slammer....i think thats the best for its price...i won one and swear by it...go tr y one out...otherwise theres ESP M50 Superstrat 12k....or Squire Affinity

3. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^After 3 threads he returns again with the same question !!!
    Not him again :(

4. rohit

rohit New Member

^haha.
    but i will answer anyway-
    i would suggest squire affinity series.

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

lololol....someone has to write a guide to choosing a guitar and get it stickied forever.....like

Range 1-2k - This guitar , this guitar , this guitar
    2-4k - " " " " " "

I might start one.....anyone want to help?

6. yazi

yazi Banned

^^^sure dude.

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

cool...but then i wont have anything to do arnd these forums lol...everything will be answered...damn

8. pranavjeswani

pranavjeswani New Member

i asked every one again cuz i was too confused cuz everyone is suggesting me diff guitars so i thought this time i'll get my ans to it n sorry if i did anything wrong

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

u didnt do anything wrong.....just go buy either a slammer or a Squire affinity

10. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

lol no dude its just that we are anywayz frustrated with atleast one "Which low budget guitar to buy" thread everyday and that too its u for the third or second time in yet another new thread which just pissed us.

11. ajitmat_24

ajitmat_24 New Member

Come on man
    Shortlist a few guitar and we will tell u the best. I u keep on asking such questio u will end up with a sitar instead of guitar

12. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Hey I'm looking for a guitar in the price range of Rs 19,20,429.25 and 19,20,429.33; so could you guys help me out?

13. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^hmm u shud be the VIP member of IGT owning the WORLD !!!

14. thehundredthone

With 19 lakh? Haha that would probably have been before the discovery of gold or something! It's a nice budget to have though...

15. yazi

yazi Banned

^^^^I would suggest a Bender d!ldo slu(oops! Strat) with an 'up yours' neck and F.cking br!dge

16. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

the KH20 seems like a good pick...costs 15,000$...

17. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

That is if u can afford to buy a Guitar of 19 lakhs ;)

18. thehundredthone

Maybe if I use all my education money and my next 25 years' savings. What will I do with it if I still suck though? :p:

19. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

lol.....no one wants to "get back to the point" or shall we continue dreaming about KH20s?

20. thehundredthone

"We"? There is no "we". There is only you dreaming about KH20's.

I on the other hand, am thinking about buying the most expensive Givson guitar. I've heard it's called "Blue Diamond" or something. With a cool name like that, I think the guy's asking price of Rs 10000 is not bad.

Hasn't the OP's question been answered?