best processor around 18K Help!!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by khuli, Feb 5, 2011.

1. khuli

khuli New Member

Guys please advice which processor would be best for me around 18k.I mostly play hard rock and metal and other stuff also.(Plz dont advice pedals). My guitar is greg bennet av7.

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

If you play Hard rock metal "mostly" why do you need a processor??? Get some decent analog pedal...maybe 3-4 of them... metal pedal, chorus, EQ, Wah, delay.. that shud do i guess.. no need to buy all at a go.. buy one by one starting with the metal pedal.. obviously :p:

3. khuli

khuli New Member

I already mentioned 'no pedals'....so dont comment if u cant read ......

4. flood

flood New Member

listen up n00b, if you want help from people who can give it to you, learn to be polite and actually listen to what they're saying. this is a discussion board, we aren't obligated to help you in any way. so learn to be nice if you want assistance or go buy yourself a zoom 707II and be happy with it.

5. khuli

khuli New Member

sorry but i didnt want abuse him. I already mentioned not to suggest any pedals...but he didnt suggest that...thats why and i know pedals sounds more richer that any processor but it will cost more than 18k if i buy them now and i need a processor urgently ....Peace..and sorry again

6. theghost

theghost New Member

7. khuli

khuli New Member

thank you for ue suggestion.....i am wandering between gt 8 or me 70 ....which one is better??

8. theghost

theghost New Member

the g8 will give u more customisation over your tones,the me series is beginnerish

9. musicpeeps

musicpeeps New Member

Here is what I use: Digidesign Eleven Rack Guitar Effects and Amp Modeling Interface
    Excellent distortion and crunch without being noisy. Every effect you could possibly need but it really shines in the clarity of the clean and chorused sounds sounds (IMHO).
    * High-speed USB 2.0 connection
    * DSP-accelerated audio interface provides powerful recording without latency
    * 8 simultaneous channels of high-resolution recording up to 24-bit/96 kHz
    * Stereo balanced XLR outputs
    * Dedicated 1/4 inch outputs designed to connect with amplifiers
    * XLR mic input with 48V phantom power
    * 2 x 1/4 inch line-level inputs for keyboards, drum machines, etc.
    * AES/EBU and S/PDIF stereo digital I/O
    * Stereo 1/4 inch headphone jack
    * 1 x 1 MIDI I/O

10. khuli

khuli New Member

It costs way more than 18k :)

11. Ishan_isaacs

Ishan_isaacs New Member

Gt8

Hi if your still looking for a processor to buy... give me a call i am selling my boss gt8 ...its in top condition..i am giving it with my gig bag... gimme a call i am from bangalore 9632410401