Best Pakistani Guitarist

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by axlrose250, Nov 15, 2004.

1. Ali

Ali New Member

2. Loser--

Loser-- New Member

i guess there are different tiers

Meekal hasan is the best on bass
    Nabeel and shalium are great with lead
    gohar is great with rythms
    aamir zki is cool with his copycats of santana
    and i m fit with my muted strings :p

3. Loser--

Loser-- New Member

i guess there are different tiers

Meekal hasan is the best on bass
    Nabeel and shalium are great with lead
    faraz anwar is the fastest
    gohar is great with rythms
    aamir zki is cool with his copycats of santana
    and i m fit with my muted strings :p

4. shak

shak Harrr!

^ there is a huge difference between aamir and santana's music...aamirs is more bluesy/jazzy santana goes for more latin feel...completely different in my opinion!

5. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

i agree with shahrukh huge difference between the two

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

theres nice combination of salman ahmed n Mekaal ....in junoon ...both r nice guitarists

7. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

final analysis:
    no decision made on who is the best guitarist. every1 is gud at wat they are doing and well there alll gud in there own way. RIGHT????

8. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

amir zaki and santana plays complete different genre of music...there is no comparison between them ..

9. bravo

bravo New Member

salman ahmed still rules

10. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

i thought the conclusion was tat there all gud at wat they do. oh well
    THE BATTLE CONTINUES
    :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

11. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

but you are a looser :p:

12. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

u know i swear page 6 was suppose 2 be the last page

13. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

that is never ending issue
    one can never conclude by only Discussions..

thers only way 2 find out
    by creating a POLL....of best paki guitarists

14. shak

shak Harrr!

^^ thats the last thing we want @jazz ...hahah..for god sake no more "whose best guitarist" polls...... everyone has a opinion ..let me tell you something...Slash had auditioned for many bands including Guns N' Roses, but was rejected, as he was too bluesy....this was axl,tracii, gardner and durrow's opinion!!..but the public loved slash..and slash gave gn'r the true identity..so yeah everyone has an opinion ... and one should respect other's opinion.
    so i see no end to this battle...

15. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

luk i dont think u can create a poll eaither i mean ill be heard 2 judge cuz all the guitarist are gud at there own thing there is no best guitarist. there all just gud at wat there doing. like aamir zaki is better at making blues/jazzy kinda music while salman ahmed is more of a sufi rock guy. tats wat ive got from this forum tat there all gud at there own thing

16. Ali

Ali New Member

No match for FARAZ ANWAR. He is the biggest.The solos played by him are awesome.

17. Ali

Ali New Member

well axlrose250,the song you about which talking is IZHAAR by MIZRAAB. You can also fing the tabs of this song. And about AMIR ZAKI.He is the among very first guitarists of PAKISTAN. He has worked with many renowned artists.The name of his only instrumental album is SIGNATURE. Hopefully you will find that. Moreover his legend song is MERA PYAR.OK

18. xulfi

xulfi New Member

Bhai Where Is Xulfi Did Anyone Heard His Solo In Rahguzar He Is The Guy First Guy Who Uses Wah Wah Pedal On A Solo No One Uses It Exept Xulfi.........

19. xulfi

xulfi New Member

Bhai Where Is Xulfi Did Anyone Heard His Solo In Rahguzar He Is The First Guy Who Used Wah Wah Pedal On A Solo No One Used It Exept Xulfi........
    Rungg Guitarist Sarmad Used It But Not A Solo He Introwed Da Song Not Play Solo.

20. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

ur right man xulfi shuld hve also been considered, but then if u do tat u hve 2 luk at ali azmat his song dil ka jehan has the wah wah pedal aswell..........but there not in the same league yet with faraz anwar and aamir zaki for example...but tats just my opinion