Best Pakistani Guitarist

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by axlrose250, Nov 15, 2004.

1. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

i was reading this post a while ago and ppl were talking about pakistani guitarist so i thought we could all post them mine r(not in any paticuler order)
    shallum
    salman ahmed(the junoon guy, i can never rememeber his name)
    mekaal hassan
    aaroh's guitarist(wat is his name)

i also think tat incase of goher. he is alrite with the guitar, but its his melodies/rhytums tat are more effective, while the other guys i reckon are more amazing at doing solos.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

2. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

the aaroh guiarist i think is 'nabeel'. he's one helluva solo player. the solo in jeeyay is deadly!

3. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

FARAZ ANWAR rox man
    nabeel is also good and shallum is cheetah

as a guitarst thay are brilliant but
    one should also know to use his skills in rite manner and melodies

in this case i think

salman ahmed
    shallum and nabeel are cheeetas

faraz is also good but comparitively to hi skills i dun think his composition is tht much gud

other like
    mekal haasa
    xulfi
    goher
    are also good

4. DaNy

DaNy New Member

yup Faraz Anwar is da best guitarist

5. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

where is Amir Zaki???

6. mubz

mubz New Member

Man AAMIR ZAKI NO#1...?

hi guyz i dont think so there is any one who plays like aamir zaki and u know that he is the no#1 guitarist of pakistan man HE is the GREATEST of all the guitarist in Pakistan AAMIR :rockon:

AAMIR??????????

7. Frozen Flame

Frozen Flame New Member

amir zaki is preety good but nabeel...........wat can i say.....just listen to jalan-aaroh and evry 1 will agree dat hes da no.1 guitarist in pakistan...:)

8. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

Whose Faraz Anwar And Aamir Zaki

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hey axlrose250, if you are pakistani then i guess you dont know anything bout pakistani music.....

10. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

sorry rizaaj man. i am pakistani and pround 2 be but i dont live in pakistan any more so ive actually lost complete touch with pakistani music since i came 2 london. i try my best 2 keep in touch but hey theres only enuf i can do man.

11. syed_420

syed_420 New Member

yo guyzz i think nabeel and faraz is the best. try to listen dream theater's john preta..(whteve) and listen faraz anwar they are almost play the same and nabeell uska to jawab nahi.if u r a gud guitarist u know u ll agree with me.
    lata
    peace out

12. meltingpoint83

meltingpoint83 New Member

Aaroh's guitarist is one of the best ones out there...simple love his solos...even Faraz Anwar is amazing...Amir Zaki is good in his own respect as well...Salman Ahmed is a classic..

13. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

yo axlrose250, im also pakistani but sadly i hav never been to pakistan in my entire life of 21......

14. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

goher goher goher goher

15. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

alrite rizaaj i know who faraz anwar is man. hes the lead guitarist of mizraab. man if u had told me the name of his group before i would hve remembered then. i saw there first video the 1 for the crikcet match(cant remember which 1). i hvnt heard any other of his songs but now i definatley will

now amir zaki well im still trying 2 figure out who he is :think: :p:

16. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

hey thts wut i tried to say
    skills of faraz anwar rox
    but the composition of nabeel and salman ahmed and shallum is cool
    even shallums skills rox
    aamir zaki aaj kal gayab hai :p

17. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

well, amir zaki is another wonder ful guitarist of Pakistan

[SNIP]

have a look at this link, you can find not all but some about him

18. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hey zohaib, the appearance does not matters, the thing that matters is Work(Gud Work) and i guess hes already done that, and will be doin in future

19. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki amir zaki AND amir zaki

20. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

alrite rizaaj dude if u hve a amir zaki instrumental can u post it