Best looking guitar !!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Alfons, Jun 24, 2005.

1. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

check this one

Attached Files:

2. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Nanda's Gallery

Hey guys want to check out some real cool guitars got to mysite ... This page has more than 100 guitar pics of all types ....
    Name the type and u have it .....
    https://gouthamnandan.nextdesigns.net/pg.htm

Your comments will be welcome.
    Note : there are some other pics initially may be 5-8 just scroll to left or right to find more...

3. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

I tried that guitar out Sharukh. Its alright, the action is nice but the stock PUPs suck ass! Overall the guitar is pretty good, nothing too "WOW" though.

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

i got so much beautiful pics................i cant post though....... :mad: .........large in size!! :mad:

5. shak

shak Harrr!

@scary, ...well i am a lp guy, neva tried many of these x-factor, power axes .. so it was a WOW for me .. maybe not for you .. so which one, in your opinion, has that wow factor?? .. you gotta help me on this one cuz i dont really know much about these metal and mean lookin guitars ... i think jackson dinkies are good too ( dont hammer me on this one as well mate .... LOL)

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey that guitar is one of the mosty wierdest looking guitars ever.it looks to as if its a roasted chicken glued to a long fret board. :rule:

7. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

here's another itz an jackson Ke3 Kelly

8. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

and another : :cool:

dats a jackson custom

9. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Anyone has a clue how much a jackson paint job might cost.

10. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

no idea 4 the paint job but if want a custom then go 2 jackson.com , they'll giv u the price 2

11. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

itz not beautiful but still itz a JEM !

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey did any 1 of ya check my page it has pics of nearly 300 odd guitars ..... All types and shapes... Even the signature stuffs....
    I've moved away the junk pics that were there in the begining...
    Hey check out Lars "THE FIRST SNAP" ... Doesnt he look like Drew Barrymore in ET???

13. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

ya i did cool pics bro !