Best Live Performance

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by axlrose250, Nov 22, 2004.

1. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

ok on the cd every1 sounds gud. with a lil tuning and computer effects u can do alot. but i lets c hear about who u think is the best live performer.

best at entertaining.
    2.E.P.: not only when there singing but also when there comunicating with the audience. Ahemd Ali proves he aint jsut funny on jut and bond.

1.Ali Azmat: the guy is just hilarious. i saw him in a solo concert, his guitaring skills didnt make u miss salaman and he was just to hilarious :rock:

best at guitaring
    Shallum, he can sure rock the live one i saw for one solo he ended up sitting on his knees doing it.
    but i wanna c nabeel live

also i hear tat atif's voice is crap live. well is it?????
    :think:

also one more cool thing. u know how it is tat sumtimes the band gets excited and starts calling the audience to dance and thing. well in a fuzon concert there singer shafqat amant ali started telling the crowd to do tat and the guards got angry and started telling the kids of. shafaqt stop singing and starting shouting at the guards it was soooo funny he even told the guy to come on the stage and fight him. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

well if you talk live guitar playing or any instrumental, then there are many, but i dont think any of pakistani singer is daring to sing live, the indian singers are much better in live singing.

I wud love to mention the Sonu Nigam Show in Pakistan wich was held a few months ago, and man he was simply awesome.

In Pakistan i think Ahmed Jahanzeb is doing gud at live, and yeah atif sux at live sumtimez.

3. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

Jal is good in live perfomences ...atif is okay

4. Lizard_King

Lizard_King New Member

I reckon: Rammstein, Slayer, Slipknot......n maybe Limp Bizkit (if u manage not to get killed!)

5. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

whose better in a live performance JAL OR ATIF

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

I watched atif's live session on Indus Music, and He Rocked.
    Atif Rox and JaL plays melodiuos tracks.....

but both are great live, but some times atif sux, coz if hes performing alone with the guitar and singing as well then he dosent pays attention to his vocal and is much diverted towards the guitar

7. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

oh alrite. yh i saw his solo on the indus music aswell and tats gud. but i heard his voice is crap in real life it sounds like nuthing the way it sounds on the cd.

8. Punjabi4life007

Punjabi4life007 New Member

RIZAAJ said it perfectly. Atif should not play guitar and sing at the same time. But Shafqat Ali has the best voice in Pakistan and Shallum is the best guitarist in Pakistan. He has left Salman and Nabeel behind

9. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

yh his solo rocks man. shafqat has an amazing vice but i like ali zafars aswell espically on his song jugnoo sey bher ley achal

10. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

oooh Megadeth performed awesome here in Toronto (I was there). The only band I can think of that were better (and I hate myself for saying this) are Nutallica. They performed at the Air Canada Centre here in Toronto couple of months ago. Their music has gone to absolute crap in the past 10 or so years but THEY PUT ON THE MOST ASS KICKIN SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN.

11. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

ali axmat sings best live

12. badullah

badullah Dark Inside

infact a commend made earlier ... i think there are loads of paki artists who sing far better live than indian artist ... no its not a debate ... both parties i believe are equally talented ...... while talking abt live performances ... i also like those indian mix performances by jawad ahmed .... he sounds really hip while singing those oldy indian hip hop songs ...!

that counts ?

13. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

Atif's Voice Is Koool When He Is Singing ......and Jal's Music Is Awsum...i Think I Goher Kick Farhan (not Shazzi) And Bring Back Atif They Can Rock Pakistan.....atif Ke Awaaz And Goher's Guitaring Tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Gud!!!!!

14. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Yes badullah, i said that indian singers are best live, by that i mean that indian singers are gud at singing, and man no doubt about that, see our singers, like Jawad ahmed, Abrar Ul Haq, and all of them about 90% of our singers do not perform live, they play a cd or something backstage, but the indians prefer singing live, and they are really gud at it.

I think mainly our Qawwals sing live.

Here you have to agree that their quality is better than ours.. no doubt that we have talent too. but their talent is in better hands and they know how to utilize it..

15. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

Parikrama and Indian OCean sure do rock live..

16. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

just one thing. YET 2 C A LIVE INDIAN SINGER PERFORM. i mean every time ive seen them on tv or concerts all u c are actors like saif ali khan just dancin 2 songs. i mean i think sonu nigam's the only one tat has done a proper concert. ( dunno if tat was live eaither)

17. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

Linkin Park rox Live

18. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

yes axlrose, sonu nigam did live in pakistan, A.R Rahman, Udit Narayan, Lata Mangeshkar, Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik, Vasundara, Shreya Ghoshal etc.. i have heard them all live,, they are much better than us, i mean live.

once i saw AR Rahman Live In Concert... and he was awesome.. and i forgot to mention Asha Bhosle......

any more?

19. Joji

Joji New Member

Najam Sheraz the best live performers in Pakistan

:nw: Perhaps you guys have not experienced Najam live in concert.
    Nominated as most powerful vocalist in Pop music of Pakistan 1998!!
    I dont think any one can beat him in live performance. He can go on and on for hours with the same powerful yet TUNED vocals from the get go....
    Dont believe me, just experience yourselves!!!!!!!!!!