Best Lamhey Cover Of Igt

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by RoMeO_Gguru, Apr 3, 2006.

1. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

HEY GURU'S OF MUSIC JUSS CHK OUT MY LATEST RECORDIN OF THE LAMHEY KARAOKE....N I HAV SERIOUSLY PRACTICED ON VOCALS SO SURE TO SHOW U GUYS N GALS SOME IMPROVEMENT.......

WELL I WANT ACTIONS TO SPEAK MORE THAN WORDS SO JUSS CHK IT OUT N GIMME THE COMMENTS N REMARKS....

http://soundclick.com/romeoguitarguru

krazy_gal likes this.
  2. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Nice effort
    but U need Lotttttttttt of Improvement......
    tc bye

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

well, not bad

would have liked it better if it hadnt been the self=proclaimed best though ;)

4. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

@ Romeo,

well sorry to say it was good but not the best yaar! ur self-played version is better than this one i must say. u were out of sur at many places.

But nice try buddy, keep up the good work :)

5. Mohsin shahid

Mohsin shahid New Member

i agree with krazy !

6. RoMeO_Gguru

@krazy,mohs,faiq,sanaya
    thnks mates loved ur responses but i personally blv tht my self played version is not as gud as this one but i donn deny u guys....

7. jimy

jimy Musician

soundz preety good... nice effort budz.... bst ov luck for future... hope to see u come back with smthn really big than this :D

8. RoMeO_Gguru

thnks man jimy i surely wud come up wid a bttr one...waise it's a gradual step if u wud hav heard my 1st recordin rangon mei u wud hav went into coma lolzzz but i'm practicin....

9. RoMeO_Gguru

man i'm really hurt by not seeing even 10 % of remarks of the no. of ppl who hav actually viewed this thread :(

10. @ Romeo nice effort dude...u need practice....

Some suggestions
    1. Control your Pitch
    2. Dont try extra variations...
    3. Try to be in the rythm...

try to be melodies...

11. RoMeO_Gguru

thnks mate will take care of this

12. @romeo... waise how did u do that..the music played in your song is original one....

13. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

yaar, i heard ur karaoke...but man u have to work a lottttttttttttttttt on the voice in the sense..the pitch and all....out of 100, u wer off at arnd 90 places........i mite be sounding hard, but i don belive in false praises..m yet to hear ur acoustic version..but u haf to work on vocals......

14. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

heard lamhe acoustic also...ok heres my say....no offie...upto u..take it or leave it....

1. In intro , either play the notes or the chords..don mess up both.....u like sort of played half notes and then half chords....

2. as above, dude u have gone off at placessss......

3. sing the song as the original ..don stop werevr u wish dude.....

i suggest u hear the song again for few times and re do this...coz i personally din find it upto the mark re...upto u...i jus said wht i felt...nah..but im not satisfied...i get the feeling u can do much more times better..........

15. max_payne16

max_payne16 New Member

Mr kunal ......u needa improve
    ur played version s better thn ths one