Best Ibanez under $700

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Johny Bravo, May 31, 2006.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

You dont even need a guitar....Just a bunch of Jumbo Frets can do everything...

alpha1 likes this.
  2. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Nope most of his tracks are actually low on gain. One of my fave guitarists.

Ok ronnie was begging for two more
    here goes
    Pat Metheny and Eric Krasno(soulive)

3. ronnieanand

Okay...There are a bunch of Ibanez Hollow bodied Jazz Guitars which are good...Lets keep the context to Rock, Metal and other mainstream genre...Nobody here is also planning to buy a vintage hollow bodied Ibanez....

Even George Bensen uses that hollow bodied Ibanez...

4. chintan9

An ibanez is an ibanez da!!! Hollow or solid.
    And please remember most of Ibanez solid body guitars are made specifically for metal or hard rock so only a super duper noob would buy it to play jazz or something with just overdrive.
    If you want a guitar for playing soft stuff then the hollow bodies are the best!!!

PS- be precise with a lawyer!!

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hey you a law kid?

6. chintan9

Yes why???????

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Bwahahahahaaaa!
    :beerbob:

8. ronnieanand

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

Read through all your replies .......

9. chintan9

I think you should again.

10. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I think we all should.

11. ronnieanand

Oh yeah...See what the actual discussion and where all you took it....Ibanez still wont get close to the precise tones like the Parker and really needs precision to play it...Check out Dimarzio website where they talk about Evolution...They say that the notes are very tight and focussed and you cant be a clumsy player and play through it...Evolution can go in any guitars with any features...But those tight focussed and precise notes are not something to do with the kind of frets but with the way the fretting is done...

12. chintan9

Dude its not possible to get a precise sound only by having pups that are tight and focussed. One needs to pick and fret precisely to achieve that. That was the reason I brought the jumbo frets thing up.

Werent you the one who brought up Parker guitars when the topic clearly screams out IBANEZ. And since jumbo frets are an integral part of Ibanez guitars I have technically not gone outta topic.

13. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

isnt this conversation over yet. you guys have been fighting on this for 5 hours

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Some of the most famous battles have lasted for days ... months

15. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

what on earth is a precise tone? Someone please explain..

16. Double Click

Double Click New Member

Acttually I'm the one who brought up Parker. :dance: So technically I started all this. YAAAAY :rock: :rule:

17. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

I think that Q wil bring in Round 3 here :) ... I think I am ready for that....hmmm Well death_metal_fan to me ok I AM SAYING TO ME ...Precise tone is CLARITY SPOT ON . That is I can hear clearly the notes and chords that I play.

18. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

abhey...kabh ke bath kar raha hai tu ?

19. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

just...

ary yar my net connection was so unstable.. .. I could not red it before so when I read I posted.. In the mean time we had some seroisu debate outhewre.... I was enjoying reading all that...

20. Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo The Boy Genius!

Oh my GOd!!!! Oh my oh my..... What the hell??? What have u guyz done to my thread! This was one of the most spectacular shows of spamming EVER! Guyz I asked about a $700 guitar, and u ppl went ranting on abt some screwed up precision, jumbo frets and crap! If I had needed that info I wud have asked for it. I know it is imprtant, but for god's sake take ur battels somewhere else. I asked for a guitar. U post if u can speak strictly abt the topic. If not, then stay ZIPPED!!! Im a noob, ok, but im not an ABSOLUTE noob. I've been playing for over a year now, so I know enough. I jus asked for ur opinions, and wht do I get? cakefight!!!