Best Ibanez under $700

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Johny Bravo, May 31, 2006.

1. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

ok lets make a poll here in igt for what type of frets are better

2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

ronnie vs chintan
    place ur bets here
    igt heavyweight championship

3. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Heavyweight championship??? Have you actually seen me? I am just skin and bones hehehe

Oh but ronnie is a fatso so he fits the bill :p:

4. chintan9

ya right. Asking the noobs to vote?? bad choice my man

5. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

And now you are taking all directions which can hide the fact that You Have No Clues about What Precise Tone is all About....Point Made already...Unfortunately a lawer is not able to aruge to prove his point...Rather taking different directions and wavering around...What a loser even without taking any names of greats 'cos you cant even take some names. ....And you talk about Andy Timmons too...Come home and I will show you how much Andy Timmons I have with me....

6. ronnieanand

No dude....He is still my buddy...It's just a discussion here....

Plus it'd be unfair to take Chintan in a Heavy Weight championship...He can get disqualified for underweight even in Featherweight category....And as he said, I do fit the bill in Heavy Weight Category..

7. chintan9

I guess the stress is getting to u da. I knew all you IT guys are made to work like dogs. hehe

And about Andy Timmons, he might not be jimi hendrix kinda great but he is definitely a GOD. His technique is impeccable and he has super feel.

8. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

igt heavyweight vs igt lightest weight

9. chintan9

Now thats more like it. And i am just around 60kgs hehehe

10. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Arey Sorry Yar.. Bora laga kya?

11. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

so r we havng bets????

12. chintan9

Yup we are STILL close friends. This is just some Jumbo fret Drama taht we have every other day.

So when next jam da?? hehe

13. ronnieanand

You are getting good at your education....Like a true lawyer, who will talk on subjects on which you have no idea about plus wont give up...And you shouldn't give up...That's gonna be your way of life...I am sorry for you....Stress is catching you more...

The IGT is now active bcos of all the IT guys and you know how busy we are :beer: :beer:

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Hey! You haven't answered my question man.

15. chintan9

Now I know why IGT is going to the dogs

16. chintan9

****a do u even read the previous posts? Anyways this is waht i said.

AND MY REPLY TO THAT

17. chintan9

By the way the reference to Andy Timmons was not even meant for you. It was for alpha1!!!

18. ronnieanand

That's bcos of the Lawyers who keeps making random statements...Dude, I can hire you, as a random number generator...You could be an asset to a software testing company...

19. ronnieanand

@Alpha1...You should ask name 3 artists and even Ibanez would be doomed to answer this...

20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Ok.
    I guess that thing got lost in the tide of all the posts.
    LOL.

Anyway, that Andy Timmond still has quite a high-gain tone. (Atleast in few things that I heard of his, though I have not heard him all).

I wanted an artist who uses overdrive sparingly and nothing more than a touch of reverb or delay.

For hi-gain stuff, guitar's inherent tone doesnt matter than much, thats all I meant.