Best Guide Award

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by lord_neo, Oct 10, 2004.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Best Guide Award - This suggestion was floated by Rabi_Sultan in the feedback forum and all of us have agreed to give this concept an try. Here is how it would work...

1] You would have to write an article for the "Guitar Tips/Tutorials Forum", it could be anything like tips, tutorials, lessons related guitar. This article has to be your original work, no cut paste please....we will check. ;)

2] When this is submitted it will come to us for validation and not immediately get displayed as it does when you post a new thread in other forums. We will review this article and if we find it well written and posting worthy, it will be posted in "Guitar Tips/Tutorials Forum".

3] If your work is accepted for the "Guitar Tips/Tutorials Forum" you would receive 10,000 points and good reputation from all the Mods & Admins.

4] If an article is not good enough for the "Guitar Tips/Tutorials Forum" it will be moved to "Beginners Forum" & you will receive an consolation award of 1000 points.

P.S Just an hint, the next Mod of IGT will be selected from the regular posters of this forum and not the chitchat. :rockon:

2. rajscorps

rajscorps Kaput

Excellent initiative!

Please also remember the guide must be easy-to-read. Try to keep the instruction as straightforward as possible. Bootlegging/Plagiary will not be entertained; keep your work as unique as possible. As Neo indicated the admins and moderators would use their discretionary powers to select the Best Guide.

If you do not succeed at first take it in good spirit and keep trying. Encourage yourself to write since everybody would be a winner at the end (a 1000 points wouldn’t hurt). The ultimate objective is to expand your understanding of the various guitar concepts. This is a collective effort since others would learn from you and you would learn from others. Involve yourself and it’ll pay off big time. So get started now! ;)

Best of Luck. :rockon:

Raj

3. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

THat is good :)

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Done at last.. rockon.

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

good luck everyone , i dun think wud be able to participate , :beer:

6. rajscorps

rajscorps Kaput

Bobby, you can always participate. As I said earlier encourage yourself. If time doesn't permit now, you can write a guide later on. The important thing is to try.

Raj

7. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah. Cool Idea. Ill give it a shot.

8. jayanth

How much Dough do i get?? :p

9. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

The idea is great.

10. skaw

skaw snooze

good luck to everyone who will participate... i won't be participating .. no time :p

11. jayanth

LOL.. What about the Other contest??

12. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i dont even know if i qualify to be here :p....dunno....mebbe......dunno.........

13. nishantsaran

nishantsaran New Member

umm can i put up the post that i made elsewhere..to this place?

14. boobler

boobler New Member

what do u use the points for?

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

has it got to be guitar playing tips? cant it be music theory or something?

16. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

well where can i find these tips? i guess these tips might be helpful for me too..... when can i find them

17. @neo i posted the article in guitar tablature discussion coz did not know abt this award but will try to post a neat n final article all on tabs trying to find the time if i dont post it consider the one i've posted in the forum tablature discussion thnx

18. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

what award?

19. neo_usafz

neo_usafz New Member

yes wat r these points for?

20. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

I posted a diminished song tutorial explaining the theory and use of the chord.
    Wonder if get anything for that??