Best Electric Guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Orange Guitar, Mar 6, 2005.

1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

agree with rabi...joe should get his head out of his ass
    "In general the electric is easier to play ".... < < < WHT the Fcuk
    and the **** cant see beyond strats for electrics....waht abt Gibsons or Lps or Ibanez..
    @jazz...& death....U CANNOT get a gibson Lp Std in mumbai or in the subcontienet ...a brand new one....under 80-90k
    and the last time chekd ther site ..all gibsons are made in USA....one in montana and the other in nashville
    epiphones arent les paul copies..epiphne is owned by gibson...so it might be prudent to say that epiphone is to gibson what squier is to fender...except epiphone is costlier and much much better than squeir.......
    the japanese gibsons are the copies in true sense...made by companies like tokai and the like.....

2. shak

shak Harrr!

epiphones are made my samick company on license form gibson ... epi was a private company in early 1900's which launched its wrld famous sheraton guitar .... the company was bought by gibson later and then licensed to produce low budget guitars

3. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Check out Aria Guitars. They are made in Japan. They are of very good quality. There are lot of artists who use Aria Basses.

4. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

they say that epiphones r custom made (in pakistan) n' its also cheap.....but sounds lil diff then ibnanez...

5. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

^^^those (epiphone which ur taking abt) cost around 15 k ..in Lahore

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

balls...epiphones are manefactured in southeast asia
    the epiphone LP Standard is minimum 30K..thats in indian ruppes.....
    the one which is 15k is LP 100, which is hardly a LP barring its Lp shape...
    tho it sounds pretty good in that price range...and dude its gonna sound diff than ibanez...the only ibanez i knw of in that price range is the GRX40 and that has 3 Pups one Hb.....not sure tho...
    where as LP 100 has 2 hot Hbs....sweet lookin tho....totally hot.......
    only downside is the set neck...try goin for LP studio

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

u might also wanna chek out...the epiphone SG....they are pretty hot and lighter too
    GUYS u might wanna chek out the new Epiphone LP Ultrra.......that is the most deliciously hot lookin guitar they have......with a quilt top..this baby looks good enuf to eat..and is so hot on the specs
    and has a scaloped body to adapt to the belly..which makes it lighter and a delight to play...cost...$549

8. Orange Guitar

that guitar is very expensive..i think custom made is better...it also sound good

9. Orange Guitar

Yarr...i cant find les paul 2 anywhere on the net...help me out abt this guitar!!!!

10. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

11. Orange Guitar

sld i get this guitar.....it is looking very nice...hvn't tried it yet but looking nice...:)

12. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

ok now ill almosat forgotten wats this all about - @orange - wats ur price range in indian rupees and where are u planning to get your guitar from?

13. shak

shak Harrr!

:confused: :slap:
    frankly i dont know any epi's that are made in pakistan ...fake? ...yeah maybe ....on license? ... neva!!
    epi's are made in south east asia/ east asia ... definitely not pakistan

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@SHhruk...ditto
    @orange..special 2 sucks..Epi doesnt even consider it to be a LP...it doesnt even the les paul signiture on the head stock..
    p;us it has just 1 V ana 1 T control...
    and it is a bolt on neck....and some chindhi Pups
    https://www.epiphone.com/default.asp?ProductID=59&CollectionID=7

the only plus is ..that u get a amp along with it...and a tuner and some other crap....

15. Orange Guitar

@deathdr: my range is 14-20k in Pakistani Rupee
    @shahrukh: i m saying that only custom made are available in Pakistan. Not made in Pakistan.

16. Orange Guitar

i can increase my range 2.....yarr....i m asking u gus from a month.....whts ur final guitar?

17. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

^^^ ur range was 20-24 in the begning n Now ur is 14-20 K ?
    i dont understand ,wut u want ?

18. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

@orange - DUDE - WASSUP WITH U??? weve een suggesting loads of guitars - its ur choice just choose one from the sugegstions- go look at it in the shop - buy it if u like it - were trying to give u all the possibilities - its ur choice at the end of the day!

ok and for 25k pak rupees - ull get an rg series ibanez - for abt 30k pakistani rupees- ull get a squire- in 20k pak rupees - ull get a low end ibanez/ fake - else if u know a luthier - tell him to make one for u - leave out all the extra bull**** like cool inlays and all and try to get the best config u can... thats my suggestion

19. Orange Guitar

RG series ibanez...hmm....i m buying an epiphone les paul 2 n' thats final....I hv tried ibanez...but they vr all fake and custom made...

20. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

orange all i can recommend to you are guitars. since i don't live in pakistan and haven't visited (not for the last 10 years) i can't really recommend any local brands.

funnily enough i find it amazing that none of the guitarists from pakistan have posted in this thread. lazy buggers.