Best Electric Guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Orange Guitar, Mar 6, 2005.

1. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

if you cant get your hands on any US made guitars then get a Japanese one instead.

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

Japanese guitars r fake. They hv originals brands from us. They showed 2 me.

3. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

man japnenese n U.s r fake

@orange guitar
    How do belive that Gibson in America costs 2500 $ ( eq. to 150,000 pak Rupess)
    cost here just around 20,000 RS .....thats cannot be U.s made
    simple is that....

few yrs back the guitar industries were in Thailand , Korea , indonesia.....but now they r shifted to China

4. rabi_sultan

and so a Fender Japan guitar or even a ESP Japan guitar are now fake?

5. Orange Guitar

Actually they dont hv Gibson....they r just a source for u..they hv the lisence to ship brands to Pakistan..i didn't say that gibson costs 25,000. They can order for u from pakistan and they will take some amount from u also :)

6. Orange Guitar

Fender Japan r fake!

7. richie

richie New Member

It shows that Gibson Guitars r best...

8. rabi_sultan

so ur saying that there is NO fender factory in japan?

9. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

thats such a load of crap!!!!!

im sure ull next say that malmsteens signature made by fender japan (as listed by malmsteens own web page) is a fake and malmsteen doesnt know that hes getting taken for a ride????

btw - dont argue with rabi about fenders.... he knows all there is to know about them

10. Orange Guitar

11. rabi_sultan

do you mean this line here:
    well thats a very simple answer. of course it should be realised that Mr Joe needs to take his head out of his ass and realise that Fender Japan do not sell their products in America. Instead they solely distribute in Asia. So of course Mr Joe the idiot wouldn't know any popular Asian guitarist while he's sitting in America would he?

Furthermore the Japanese guitars are actually better than the Mexican guitars and also they have made signature series guitars. Malmsteen's guitar, plus also Cobain's JagStang guitar. The made in Korea and made in China are built under license by the Squire company - They are not Fender owned. Fender Japan however IS Fender owned and have been since the 70s.

12. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Fender are undoubtedly the best guitars but one small fact. It's not the original company that Leo Fender started. He sold the company to the current Fender Owners and the name was retained. I guess the sale happened somewhere in 1960s.

13. ronnieanand

Korean, Indonesian and Chinese guitars are crap. I am surprised that someone calls a Japanese Guitars crap. They have rolled out some real serious guitars. Check out Caparison guitars, which are made in Japan and used by James Murphy. Even other products from Boss, Ibanez, etc.. are from Japan but Currently made in China. Japanese gears are world class, maybe even better than American (Not with respect to Fender).
    Even Japanese cars are better than American cars. Somebody must be having serious problems in their head to call Japanese products crap.

14. Orange Guitar

I dont want 2 argue any1 abt Japan guitar or anyother. I started this thread for information. I want 2 buy a guitar but no 1 is giving serious information. I m buying a Fender Strat. How abt this guitar!!!???

15. rabi_sultan

well if you want help in deciding what guitar to get then first things first what type of music do you play to?

16. Orange Guitar

I play soft rock n' rocking rock ! :)

17. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

Caparison guitars ARE AMAZING!!! I WANT A DELLINGER SO BAD!!! oh yeah james murphy is god.

18. rabi_sultan

who are your favourite bands/artists etc.

19. Orange Guitar

Yarr! I live in lahore. Caparison guitars may be or may not be available here. my favourite r Enrique, Bryan adams n' Motorhead. In pakistani, well ! Jal n' noori. I hate E.P!!!

20. ronnieanand

Is it required to sound like your favourite artist. Just buy a guitar which will suit the kind of music you want to play. You might not always play your favourite artist. At least that's how it's for me. My favourite is Ritchie Blackmore to but I like playing Eric Clapton, SRV or Jimmy Page.
    Buy a Fat Strat or a Les Paul. You can play everything on these.