best concert venue @ mumbai

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by rocking_devil, Jun 30, 2005.

?

best concert venue@ mumbai

Poll closed Jul 30, 2005.
  1. rang bhavan - vt

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. mmrda grounds - bandra kurla complex

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

which is the gud concert venue here in mumbai guys!

2. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

rang bhavan....am emotionally attached to da place.....:rock: :rock:

3. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i loved rang bhavan.its realy cool and nea to st . xaviers .its a very ideal place where you can go with ease.but i cudnt stand it when they banned music from rang bhavan.
    just before they did so i was standing in line for mood i livewire.and some people gave forms regarding the support for rang bhavan to stay opened.i could see many many hell lots of crazy ****ing loosers couldnt even spare some time for writting some comment or atleast fill up the form.they just ignored them completely.atleast i and my bro filled up he forms but i couldnt go up there to rang bhavan to oppese the supereme court decision coz i was having 10th prelims starting out in the next 3 days.and when i saw on tv news ndtv which they covered this incident ,m only about 10 people were actually present there to oppose it.its damn damn ****in shamefull.and now we are stuck up with mmrda grounds a sucking place for one of the oldest rock festivals in india.
    at least those people staying by the building can have the patience for managing one day every year.and by the way the hospital that is karma hospital was quite far from rang bhavan.i would say that was a shamefull act though i can see some reasonable causes too.

what do you guys say?!

4. Roadie2Rockstar

Roadie2Rockstar New Member

No place like Rang Bhavan for concerts. After the court orders the only good place is MMRDA grounds. However international acts should perform only in Andheri sports complex or Brabourne stadium. I dont think MMRDA is where the organizers should held the big events.

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

yeah.but i hell miss rang bhavan alot!