Best beginners guitar and amp for playing metal?

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by moddy, Mar 20, 2008.

1. moddy

moddy New Member

Hello guys. I am a total noob and have never played the guitar. Need your suggestions please. I can spend on an expensive electric guitar but at the same time it must be loaded with features and most importantly must be comfortable to use.
    A friend told me not to spend allot and said that i must buy the Ibanez RG321MH which is for around 15,500rs.
    If not that then which series must i go for in the ESP or LTD brand? Please help me out here as i am very confused. My amp that i will be buying is the Roland Cube 30W which is really good.

2. FM King

FM King New Member

That's good but one of my friend brought RBX 170 and its very good.
    You can compromise on the Guitar but buy a very good processor.

3. moddy

moddy New Member

Is the RBX 170 better than the RG321MH? and what do you mean by processor?

4. FM King

FM King New Member

Processor is used to give Effects like the Wah Effect go for a Guitar within 10k but be very sure to but Processor of 5k

Processor prices
    https://rajmusicals.in/index.php?cPath=49

5. moddy

moddy New Member

What if i hook up my guitar to the Roland Cube 30W amp, will i still need a processor?

6. FM King

FM King New Member

Amplifier is needed to produce the sound processor is needed to give Special Fx to the sound.
    You have to buy a Amplifier but its not compulsory to buy a Processor

7. -Nemesis-

-Nemesis- New Member

Get a Zoom G2.1u..
    It's the greatest investment I've done since getting a ring for my girl friend.
    Go for a Ibanez JSA 90 for 9k
    Get a decent 20 watt amp.
    Marshall,laney anything.
    Since you're goinhg for a pros get an amp with just equalizer and clean controls..overdrive is useless here.