Best Accoustic Song

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by skaw, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

@ jay... well, i haven't seen the video and I don't even know if the video ur talking about exists, so I wont argue about that... But i am quite sure it was infact acoustics with pick ups and not a clean guitar... Ill try to get hold of the cd from a friend and verify though...

@ dharmatma... what do you think? fade to black, studio version intro - is it acoustic or clean electric?

2. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

@dharmatma: Yes it is the live shit dvd (san diego) where hetfield uses a mounted spanish guitar to play unforgiven. It's quite neat to watch him switch between the acoustic/finger picked and electric/picked.

3. esgallindeion

Or it can be acoustic...

sorry i didn't understand that bit... ur first guitar was 'a confused choice of electric'??

4. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

essi ..fade to black studio version intro.
    acoustic guitars played ...

5. Mamasteen

Mamasteen <A-W-A-Y>

Jayanth, I still wonder how you still don't have proper sense of hearing even after posting some good lessons on hearing.

Anyway, regarding "Fade To balck" I'll explain it to you this way:
    The first two minutes played by Hetfield on Fade to Black was on an acoustic guitar and the part in it played by Hammet, was on electric.
    Also, on the intro' of Unfrogiven (I) Hetfield's part was on acoustic, and Hammet's clean part was on an electric guitar.

Another question Jayanth.. for how long have you been playing the guitar?

Now you know why I asked you which one you picked first - electric or acoustic.. Since you started with an electric lemme tell you this - You know what Jayanth? Talk about Spaceships after knowing what an Aeroplane is, then only it'll show that, you know about the mechanism of a Chopper and how it Lands on ground....

By The Way, not all the members in IGT are amateurs. And all that doesn't glitter doesn't mean that all of them aren't Gold.
    Yeah, Jack of Spades, a newbie is telling you that.

6. esgallindeion

Like I said, stupid reason to argue about, people.

7. PurpleHaze

PurpleHaze New Member

Hotel California gets my vote

8. ashicool

ashicool New Member

hi n well and hope same for u
    i think best acoustic song is "churaliya hai tumne " from yaadon ki baarat

9. ashicool

ashicool New Member

can u tell me any guitar teacher in jaipur?

10. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

I think Mr.Big - Wild World is one of the best acoustic songs followed by nothing else matter ( unplugged one ) and Patience by GNR

11. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

oh man Mr. Tambourine Man totally rocks. My uncle (big Bob Dylan fan) used to play that to me on guitar as a kid. I love it. :)

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

what about extreme hole hearted

13. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

layla and tears in heaven--eric clapton

14. vanhouten

vanhouten New Member

From what I recall, both Wonderful Tonite and Layla are not acoustic. Dunno if they have different versions.

15. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

layla mtv unplugged version is acoustic i think thats what he meant..

16. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

time of your life...is as good one wid good lyrics too.
    and any one heard --->do you really love a woman by bryan adams....nice acoustic work there.
    nothing else matters....metallica.
    many more i knew which i haven't heard out there...

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

omg i forgot about the best acoustic piece i ever heard.. it has to be spanish fly by van halen.. yea thats the one acoustic song i dig.. and feel is the greatest..

18. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

hey if u wanna listen to the layla (acoustic version) just check out the unplugged collection of clapton... the entire collection rocks.......... but i liked layla and tears in heaven....they were just too good......

19. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@every1...its a shame on me....there are loads of stuffs i have to check out man!
    thanx IGT!!

20. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

well the best one i like is Rangon mein(Unplugged) by JaL, that was awesome song.. i really liked...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.