believe in your stars?????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by $cReWdR!veR, Oct 1, 2005.

?

do u believe in your hororscope?

1. yes

40.0%
  2. no

60.0%
  1. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

do u believe in sunsigns n moonsigns.....do u believe in your hororscope????

2. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

yeah..........i am firm believer that there are things that has been controlled by unknown power that is called by stars.....i am quotating..the words of the Gill hale in the book.the complete guide to feng shui...THE CHINESE HAVE A SAYING'"FIRST-LUCK,SECOND-DESTINY;THIRD-FENG SHUI;FOURTH-VIRTUES;FIFTH-EDUCATION; while we have no control over our luck or our destiny.we can have an impact on our quality of lives by applying ourshelves to other three years.education in childhood may vary in qauality but as we get older we are able to take more responsibility for it.the term virtue applies to the way we relate to people and situations.how we relate to peopleis,to some extent .written in our horoscope,but our personal energy also plays a large part....

i am myself interested in those science involving all those stars....i do practice fortune telling..by the differnt methods viz...numerology,astrology,signature analysis,tarot card.i-ching,runes,graphotherapy.......so i knw the reason better why i am involved in those science apart from being a guitar player(i am playing since almost 1996) and do write poetries..my poetry has been selected in world poetry contest as semifinalist..the creative form of all types..i like that...why it all depends on stars...no body can ignore frankly.............. i feel it depends on experience..how you have felt

rohit

3. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i firmly belive in them as far as they r good... ;)

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

@astroguru

whoa :shock:

am 2 lazy 2 read thru dat.... i got ur answer frm ur id :grin:

me: well, no :p:

5. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I believe in black hole signs. And worship the nuclear fusion [magnetically confined] reactors (similar mechanism as stars).

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

how abt those freaky crop circles in d movie 'SIGNS'...

do u ppl believe in dat??

i believe.. mel gibson lukd quite hot when he was young :grin:

7. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

have you thought anytime....why in the middle of crowd or in your college or any public place.u suddenly find someone yourself more likeable........why dont you find all of them likeable as per the nature...........
    the element energy comes.......there...buddy!

the 5 types of energy rules our life....water,fire,earth, metal and earth what we call as panchvoot..................the friendship,the relationship the many more all depends on ............many things...no matter everyone is ignorant in this world and u as human are not exception...........the important factor..we see and then believe........then we readily agrees..

8. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

er... ummmm.... yeah sure

watever u say buddy :grin:

**still 2 lazy 2 read all dat**

9. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

why your choice of colour changes changes with age......do u feel..why so?

rohit

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i read dat :grin:

**feels proud**

yeah.. it does. coz ppl get bored n want change.

but black will always b my fav... 2nd fav keeps on changin

11. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

black shows sometype of aggressive tendency or depression deep down or you wanna prove yourself to the world being differnt from others..........u decide better.........

rohit

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

wooooooooooooow

i do believe at times.........

13. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i dont like it when ppl i dont know try to analyse me :mad:
    wats so different abt black anyway? i thot it's a very common fav colour... :think:

14. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

frankly i tell u..............denying the truth that you are not guided by somone more powerful cannot change the fact..as life is a stage and we are part of that stage..as puppet whose thread is handled by unknown...
    do we have seen GOD .......but we believe......we just experience?and then feel

rohit

15. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

dont conclude that black is everyone fav colour its your misconception..............open your eyes...

will u live in your room with all the black interiors...........?

16. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

@astroguru

1)i didnt say it's every1's fav colour, open YOUR eyes

2)it's not necessary 2 paint ur room in ur fav clr... it can also b wat u generally like 2 wear orone may like a clr for no particular reason at all!

17. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

sorry to tell you...can you be able to wear the black colour in every occasions?u are telling me..about the general wear

rohit

18. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^^wat da hell????

one doesnt have 2 b completely obsessed abt one's fav colour.. GAWD :shock:

now u stop obsessing over me n my fav clr :p:

19. astroguru26

astroguru26 New Member

better call a truce..its sometime hard to convince..

rohit

20. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

:shock:
    convince me wat? dat black isnt my fav clr? or dat liking black makes me a freak?? i still didnt get why we started talkin abt colours n why u argue with everythng i say!

anyways, like u sed...
    :giveup:
    truce :grin: