Beginner in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by windenergyman, May 11, 2010.

1. windenergyman

windenergyman New Member

Hi all ! I want to learn funda of scales. Pl help......

2. J.Anand

J.Anand New Member

This site is help for beginner as well advanced

Hi Friend, Please visit this link

zentao . com / guitar

This is a very nice resource if some is seriously looking out for music theory.

3. abby.razz

abby.razz New Member

Abdul Razzaq Shaikh, Mumbai, Andheri

Hello Friends,

I'm Abdul Razzaq Shaikh, 26yrs, Mumbai Andheri, Frnds call me ABBY. Recently couple of week ago i have taken a Acoustic Guitar. As its my passion to play guitar from years ago. I dont know anythng abt guitar. I wanted to Learn guitar. I dnt have much time to go classes due to my heavy job schedule but daily half an hour i play guitar. Watchin YouTube i have Ek Haseena Thi tune so keep playing that one only. I'm unable to understand the chord and the language of A,B,C,G,E and all major minor. I got chords book than to unable to understand it and play it. Can any1 help me out in an easy to learn guitar and give me simple notes step by step of hinidi songs to play on guitar. Notes in terms of frets and string like which strings to play and which fret to press for a particular tune.

I wish to learn song like:
    Aye Khuda - Paathshala,
    DDLJ Tune,
    Phir Milenge Tune,
    Jaadu Teri Nazar Tune,

and Many More....

Can any1 provide me all this songs step by step note in terms of frets and strings.

Please.

If any1 can provide please email me those on abby.razz@hotmail.com

I wish some1 will truly help me in learning guitar.

Thank You

4. windenergyman

windenergyman New Member

thanks for referrring the site. anybody in mumbai can just lecture me on funda of scales? i want some spoon feeding....

5. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Try www.chordbook.com .. u'll find scales and chords there.. but guitar is not about spoon feeding.. its an easy instrument if u're decicated enuf.. else it'll take a lifetime... maybe more..

6. windenergyman

windenergyman New Member

ya, i know its not about spoonfeeding only, but still o hope i will find some kind guitarist in mumbai whho will make scales theory settle in my heart. I am dedicated, have no doubts...just a bit overwhelmed b

7. flood

flood New Member

...find a teacher?

...use "the google" (sic)?

there are far better places to ask than here!

8. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

^ please stop cursing IGT for each and every thing... many teachers also advertise here.. so he might have a chance to find one..

9. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

^behold the next mod..

@windenergyman .........where in mumbai dude/?

10. farhad.naqvi

farhad.naqvi New Member

whch song????

11. windenergyman

windenergyman New Member

i m in mumbai central,any body with a spoon ? Just for simplyfying funda of scales...

12. horsesmouth

man....u can join plenty classus...... u get ample fundas

13. windenergyman

windenergyman New Member

getting lots of stuff on net about scales...trying to make sense of it......but now just temted to learn bar chords ( it strains the fingers...).....inspired by pjalan...

14. windenergyman

windenergyman New Member

came across this tutor , who wil 'compose' chords by playing notes 2/3 times after haering that song.....wonder how that wisdom comes !

15. windenergyman

windenergyman New Member

read a lot about scales... Still wanna feel like a pro...

16. horsesmouth

it takes tym dude/...evn i used to feel lot like this...

17. windenergyman

windenergyman New Member

found abhinavsonkar.com a great site..