1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

jus before i leave i wanna say that whoever thought this was indian guitar tabs it isnt so anymore......wen i joined this site was really hot.....but now due to some people this website is turnin into a shithole....bbye...ciao pple sometime in life.........

i hope u all people put decent stuff out here.......and make this a better place altogether....

thnx and special thanks to getshorty,guitarist_gal1 for always being

hey keoraf dude sorry for always offencing uu.....it wasnt me to be hard on ur music.....al i wanted to see was some rock music....but u all hav varied tastes/////

luv ya guys

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Don't call us. We'll call you.

3. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

bbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4. augur

augur I love bjr

My life will be empty without you. Come back!

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I really don't care who is leaving and who is staying here, its your own choice!
    You was offencing me wasn't a big point either, what hurt me was you called my work crappy and i also know you know it isn't. I don't want to say i am a genius cause i know i am not, but i also know some of my works are really good, in my opinion my best works are: Dheere Dheere, Aaghe Bhi, Hamein Tumse Pyaar Kitna, Maula Mere, Three Times A Lady, When I Need you!
    Just listen to this songs carefully and tell me honestly these works are crappy. That you don't like this kind of music is something different, cause i don't have to tell you, everyone has his own taste when talking about music. I heard your music too, i replied on your threads while i really don't like that kind of music, but i know when the music is good or not and then for me it doesn't matter the kind of music but the quality of the composer!!!!!
    You want to see some Rock music, just post them and try promoting your taste to see whats happening, but just don't forget this, there are lots of music lovers and happily we have to say that we all have different tastes cause when not then probably we should have only one taste!!!!!!!

6. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Promise us you wont come back or else bhajji.

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

bye dude..........

try ug.......thats where u want to be.........

cheers!
    :beer: