Basic Electronics

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by yazi, May 9, 2007.

1. yazi

yazi Banned

I am not good on this subject, but trying to put as much knowledge a I have. Plus, I am expecting contributions from other guys. I put this here because it is a must for any DIY builder. So cheers :beer:

2. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

What did you put here? PC++??

3. yazi

yazi Banned

Huh?:think:

4. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Stop spamming yazi...if u want the points u can just ask me...sheesh...what people will do for some e-points these days

5. thehundredthone

6. yazi

yazi Banned

Actually I cant find the file which I had written all day long. seems like somebody deleted it. Sorry.

7. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

You get points for posting? Whats the point? (no pun intended)

8. yazi

yazi Banned

I just wanted to put a little easy to fetch info in front of the damn buggers. But seems like they dun like their food cooked. WTF. Do something nice and you get pwned. Its all IGT has come to?

9. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

Lol not at all mate. Its good. It would be really nice if you could do a simple, easy to understand write up about the topic, and add it to the first post.

10. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

Done be nice to it. It will bite once it finds your weakness. It=Yazi. Poke it ftw! ....i need to learn soldering and shtuff so *waiting*. I hate my behringer reverb so ill use that housing for a clean booster.

11. yazi

yazi Banned

Guess, I wasn't senti enough! :grin:

12. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

senti=sentimental...not sensitive...sorry to burst your bubble

13. yazi

yazi Banned

Oh, I got (s)pwned. Laney, when you have completed ditching and getting ditched by 3 gals, come and talk to me. :beer:

14. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

im going at 1 right now. ditched one. havent flirted since

15. yazi

yazi Banned

So you see, one girlfriend makes you quit flirting. Do you realize how morally unjust you have to be to take 3 or not get pwned? :p:

16. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

lol...true dat

17. thehundredthone

Very good information regarding basic electronics.

Why don't you guys actually post something useful here? This was the one subforum that I visited more than 10 times a day, now it's only filled with our spam.

How about you make it a Q&A? Someone asks about the info they need, and someone else replies? Then yazi, you can put up the compiled information on your first post or something.

18. yazi

yazi Banned

k will do:beer:

19. yazi

yazi Banned

BTW, laney's to blame

20. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

u just spammed twice dumbass...