bas karo forget jal

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by boxer, Apr 17, 2005.

1. boxer

boxer New Member

hey guyzz yar bas karo sirf jal h=hi nahe hia..there rr many new bands try to work out on otherz too jal kai peechay par gahe ho..its enough for jal

2. well can u suggest some nice paki groups which play some nice songs

i like adat song and some more songs of jal though am not familiar with paki music

thanks....

3. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

man...this band is ine of the top 5 bands in pakistan.....they r on top....v also tab songs of e.p, M.H.B and Junoon and lot more....if u cant tab the songs of jal, then wht can I do....as far I know...u can only copy paste.....I am JALHOLIC....no1 can stop em!

4. Orange Guitar

man...this band is ine of the top 5 bands in pakistan.....they r on top....v also tab songs of e.p, M.H.B and Junoon and lot more....if u cant tab the songs of jal, then wht can I do....as far I know...u can only copy paste.....I am a JALHOLIC....no1 can stop em!

5. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

boxer is right.. its been too much of jal. every 2 days someone keeps posting (reposting) lamhey or addat or dilharey or yakeen or whatever. its become too monotonous (yawn)

6. boxer

boxer New Member

hey orange lissen i know u play guitar but im playing guitar since when i was 14 years old..and lissen i m copy paster so wats rong in it even i don lie that i didnt copy paste ur a loser....u cant make tabs for other bands u can only make tabs of jal ur a loser..and u said nah kai mujhe jal kai tabs nahe ahtay so herez my addat one tab oke go and check it out and i have mado those tabs...dont think that ur smart..and ur da gr8 guitarist

we all r equal in IGT got it.....we all r equal in guitaring u wont get it cuz ur a loser

7. invisiblekiller

invisiblekiller New Member

c'mon guys. Whats the point of fighting over this. Like If u dont like Jal then like dont open these thread. U can tab other bands. Anyways what i wanted to say was that there is no point of fighting over this.

8. xee

xee New Member

Those peeps suck big time who fight ova bands. Screw u!
    Like INVINCIBLEKILLER said, " There's no point of fighting ova this". So stop fighting and do whatever you want to do but yeah plz now it's enuff of Jal... aur plz Aadat ko ab chooohrdoo Bohat hogeya hai :p:

9. invisiblekiller

invisiblekiller New Member

whatever it is, everyone have their own opinions..and xee its invisiblekiller not invincible lol.

10. Orange Guitar

i m not fighting with any1....look man...i hv bin playin guitar when i was 9....i m a pro guitarist now...i can tell u...got a band "BARQ" now emerging in June!!!!!!!! not fighting with any1!!!!

11. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

i have my own band too, orange

12. Orange Guitar

i didn't get u Evil!!!wht r u trying 2 say!

13. Yousuf_guitar

Yousuf_guitar New Member

I think first of all ye msg tho post nahi hona chaiye tha coz everyone likes diffeent bands different type of music.....so its people's wish which tab they ask for and which they send......
    for orange Guitar _-_ hey buddy good luck with ur band
    and to Big Evil also.

14. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

sorry cnat stop jal

yar sorry we cant stop about b/c Har jaga hai JAL

15. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

good luck for ur bands big evil and orange ager app logo ka band hai to app kay ganay sunay ka haq sab ko hai to apnay songs ya koi bhi composing www.soundclick.com per stickup karay there alot of unreleased band are memmbers u can be memmber

16. Orange Guitar

i'll b uploading my cover songs on this site later next month...thnx for giving the link!

17. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

think abt the fame and glory , orange lol
    inshAllah....our songs will be famous
    guess what
    Taifi is also in my band

18. Orange Guitar

oh wow! thats gr8....whts the name of ur band...inshallah our bands will b famous! hey man can i add u in my buddy list!?

19. ENT

ENT TuMhArAa_AKS

yeh coool

then dont forget to post me ur ids

20. hani_jafri

hani_jafri New Member

yar for me jal is the band which can be easily handle by any beginner :)