**~~ BaNNiNg SmOKIn In BoLLyWOoD**~~

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^"not black enough to be popular, not white enough to be accepted" that goes in my list of quotes. And in any case, i think we're deviating from the thread topic so much that the author might become "emo". Defeats purpose, so let's stray back..........DONT BAN SMOKING!

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

yeah, I was rather pleased with myself for coming up with that.

As for the topic, I reckon you first need to put a stop to titillating rape scenes on screen. The way a rape is potrayed in Bollywood and B-grade flicks is actually heinous.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

So.....you are saying the quality of rape scenes needs to be higher............?

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

haha, in a way I suppose that is indeed what I'm saying.....though I did get in certain words which clarify the way I mean it.

5. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

sorry bout it ,but u can scroll up he strted it

6. d_ist_urb_ed

^Aye, you need not apologise bro, you were merely being a man.

7. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

..yea actually im still a little overwhelmed!!!!!

8. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

LMMMAAAOO..

@bjr: WHHHYYYYYY??????????

9. d_ist_urb_ed

^lol, poor fellow, i delibarately misinterpreted that bit of info :grin: all in good fun bj bro!

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

bwahaha....and left me knee-deep in dung. If I try to move out of it, I'll fall flat on my face and if I don't I'm in a crockload of shit anyway:beer:

hence, I choose to ignore your banter:NoTalk:

11. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@ disturbed: but you know what? You;ve actually fer once, come up with something that makes sense.

Rape scenes...shud really be of better quality. Heck there's so much of it that goes around..someone shud be able to pick up pointers.

..*sigh* so we;ve got smoking scenes that no one wants and rape scenes that r of low quality.
    ..that leaves us with people running around trees singing love songs..any critics???

12. d_ist_urb_ed

:shock: For once????????? I'm always right:annoyed: and lol running around trees? I think that's what should be banned, a lot goes behind a tree.....

13. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

what say, distrbed? New thread??

"ban on running around trees"

14. d_ist_urb_ed

^We should create a thread asking people what they wanna ban, i'm sure we'll see everything from "running around trees" to jews to dogs to aliens.

15. rock all

rock all New Member

Not Completely Rong

I Wud Say Dat Banin Smokin In Movies Is Not Completely Rong... Youth Do Look Up To Actors As Their Role Models...

16. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

well hey - this is a line from Limp Bizkit and it holds fer most of us eh?
    so Keep on Smokin smokers - it's good fer ur immune system - more guys who dont smoke get ung cancer compared to those who smoke!!! and btw - u gotta die sumday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.