Bangla Videos Mp3s Download and more

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by LEFTY_GUITARIST, Dec 3, 2005.

1. knight_guitar

knight_guitar Lead Guitarist

hey guys.. i'm not able to download this song.. yaar :(... should i pm one u guys my e-mail id where u can send the songs ???

2. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

3. knight_guitar

^^ ok lefty i'm giving this song a last.. try.. if i'm not able to download it.. i'm gonna send you or apur my e-mail id.. please forward me that song.. !! .. but first let me try again.. to download it.

4. knight_guitar

man fossil ACID.. !!! guys.. !! BENGLA ROCK RULEs... !!! darn.. that was amazing.. tooooo amazing.. i need something like this.. and darn.. i need to understand what the hell they sining in that song man !!!.. it's a kickass songs.. !!..

5. LEFTY_GUITARIST

dll da link given in post #61, and give ur mail id 2 apurba da, coz hes at Unlimited broadband:nw:, im in 56k dial up:cry1:

6. knight_guitar

is there any link where i can get there lyrics.. like what it means.. !! this Band Fossil sure got some gigs.. and good guitaring. man.. !!.. and i'm downloading that song.. u asked me for..

7. LEFTY_GUITARIST

do it...................i think illm try to give u there lyrics...translate dem:eek::..but u kno wut, they r a very much succesful band. hav 2 albums, 2nd ones recoding is done in NY

and they are very very much popular because of their lyrics mainly......

by da way, they now take nearly 1 lakh per gig.( 2 hrs)

knight_guitar likes this.
  8. knight_guitar

they some college band ????. any link to there.. website or like that and thanks for so much information dude.. reps coming ur way.. for this :)..

9. LEFTY_GUITARIST

10. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

11. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Fossils are the baap of all Bengali rock bands. :nw: It you ever insult Fossils in one of their concerts, you are in great danger of being trampled by hundreds. :chase: They have such a huge fan following. :shock:

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^thts true.........prithibi is da 2nd fossils........

13. rock_roll_satch

rock_roll_satch New Member

Ei lefty, ar kono unplugged nei?? Thakle plz upload kore dena...............

14. SCORPIO

SCORPIO `~(^$ceRtiFieD MaD$^)~`

impossible for me to dl or ul nething.....
    just tried the swapner_bichhana vid.......it will take almost 6 hrs ..... :sadbye: ....so i am hopeless.... :cry1:

15. rock_roll_satch

rock_roll_satch New Member

scorpio, tui broadband niye ne. BSNL er broadband month e Rs.250 matro-ar 400 MB download space!!!-256KBPS speed er shathe!!

16. LEFTY_GUITARIST

i cant upload more.....im on dial up:cry1:

=tobe broadband nebo;............exchange e jabar time pacchi na:eek::

17. SCORPIO

rock da, money is not the problem for me...
    actually i live in a very undeveloped , rural part of Kolkata which is closer to nature than to the claustrophobic atmosphere of the city......ekhane broadband paowa jay na....onek chesta korechhi.....no success. :sadbye: :cry1: :cry2:

By the way, let me inrtroduce rock da to u....he is 1 year senior than me in my school....going to give ICSE this year....have not met him yet...but will try to do so soon........ :rock:

18. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

ICSE na ISC. ICSE dite jachhe mane to bachcha chhele. :shock:

19. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^^scorpio , kothay thakis bol na?? $%B kono rural area die jay na....:p: go to ur nearest telephn exange, ami tme er jjonno jete parchi na....

accha , some qus 2 bb users.

application form filup korte telephn bill chara ar ki lagbe>??

prothome koto take dite hobe form joma debar time e???

20. SCORPIO

Tomader kachhe bachha hote pare.....but amar cheye boro..... :eek::

lefty, amader jaygata rural bolte grame-gonje thakis bhabis na...... mane oi not as advanced as the rest of the city.....but development is going on....like Big Bazaar. Fame, Hiland Park and all......but tao ektu bhetor dike...rater bela mati-te tulo porle aowaj sona jay.... :)

tel. ph. exchange-e giyechhilam....bolchhe oto bhetore 1 joner jonyo tar tante gele oder loss hoye jabe..... :cry1: :cry2: :sadbye: