bangla rock metal bands....wut do u think>>???

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by LEFTY_GUITARIST, Aug 31, 2005.

?

bangla bands.......??

1. they rock.......they r gr88!!

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  2. nevar listened .........well wut is it??? i think will be good...

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  3. never listened ny.....though it sucks!! ( and ma name is_ _ _)

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  4. good thing,........rock/metal coming to india!!

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I thought you said that I could post anything and you weren't gonna quarrel anymore because a good friend asked you not to?

Shame on you for not even keeping your word.

Your insults are getting more and more refined....perhaps practice will eventually make perfect?

but seriously, this is fun...we should do this more often.

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

ahh..lefty guitarist..kai re manus..tumhi tujhyach thread madhye sh!t kartos?

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

ah, at last our walking dictionary has spoken! this is really very entertaining guys. exactly we should do it more often on IGT.

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

Lets Learn Words................

Pls Proeed "bicycle Chor" Of Igt............bjr,,,,,,,,,,,

5. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

now, bjr , here r some words for u........ thnx to. www.dictionary.com :rule:

PHP:
    fu.ck you

Also get fu
    .ckedgo fu.ck yourselfA curse meaning "go to hell." For exampleFu.ck yougo get your own dinner! or Get out of hereget fuc.ked! or, as John Dos Passos had it in 1919 (1931): "Joe got sore and told him to go f.uck himself." The first and third of these vulgar curses date from the late 1800s, and the second from about 1950. Also see give the finger.

SourceThe American Heritage® Dictionary of Idioms by Christine Ammer.
    Copyright © 1997 by The Christine Ammer 1992 TrustPublished by Houghton Mifflin Company

HTML:
    suck·er    ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (skr)
    n.  

An unspecified thing. Used as a generalized term of reference, often as an intensive: “our goal of getting that sucker on the air before old age took the both of us” (Linda Ellerbee). 
    A person. Used as a generalized term of reference, often as an intensive: He's a mean sucker

so bjr, have u listened to da albums-----fossils 1 and 2??????

ans in --yes/no

thnx.

6. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

sorry i couldnt resist.

Related ads:
    True Love
    Missing Love
    Love Horoscope
    Love Spells
    How to Make Love

7 entries found for love.

love ** *P***Pronunciation Key**(lv)
    n.
    A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of *** and romance.

***ual passion.

***ual intercourse.

A love affair.

An intense emotional attachment, as for a pet or treasured object.

A person who is the object of deep or intense affection or attraction; beloved. Often used as a term of endearment.

An expression of one's affection: Send him my love.

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

The answer would be yes.

And now that you finally seem to have a dictionary on your hands and have realized the purposes it can serve, perhaps you might want to use it to learn a bit of spelling and grammar as well. The best part of this thread is that you finally seem to be doing something to get a better grasp of your language.

@sayan: I would have spoken in the first place if someone had actually asked me for my opinion instead of calling me an idiot, ignorant, prejudiced or impotent.

8. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

....This thread is goin haywire....I just wonder why do people fight aimlessly..

@LEFTY....If you got guts..take bjr's phone number..address..and settle your quarrel..fighting..blooding your fingers..

@bjr....if you have a heart...and sympathy towards a young boy..then shut the fu.k up.!..See we all know you are from a reputed family..and mabbe a rich man too..

We bengali's and middle class family...love each thing that we have..to call our own..!..Just like bengali bands..we love them..and that is why we can't stand to hear anything bad about them..I hope your subtle mind understands whateva I am trying to say..
    And frankly, bjr...I thought you are grown up..And wud behave like a grown up man...to a small innocent kid..But see, you are being sarcastic.You are simply laughing off at LEFTY..Mabbe he is not as good as you in many terms..Might be he doesn't have the power of speech..But you shouldn't be mocking at that..!!..This is disgusting..

And @LEFTY...plzz..tui paarle bjr'er post gulo ignore korar chesta kor..

@bjr...don't pass out any comment on lefty's posts..Be a man..Just think, if you have a child ..and he is adamant like LEFTY..how would you have bahaved wid him then??..You would have not been sarcastic...So , show us your maturity level..Prove that you're not mentally charged..!!

That's it..no offences meant..It was just to tell you guys..that you shudn't be fighting like dogs amongst humans..!!

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:sadbye:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.