bangla rock metal bands....wut do u think>>???

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by LEFTY_GUITARIST, Aug 31, 2005.

?

bangla bands.......??

1. they rock.......they r gr88!!

13 vote(s)
    48.1%
  2. nevar listened .........well wut is it??? i think will be good...

8 vote(s)
    29.6%
  3. never listened ny.....though it sucks!! ( and ma name is_ _ _)

4 vote(s)
    14.8%
  4. good thing,........rock/metal coming to india!!

2 vote(s)
    7.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

Now I'm confused...:confused:...What are you trying to mean..?...Do you say you loath bangla bands..?..Or you love 'em..?...plzz be clear in what you want to say..!! And ofcourse, I dont know what reason this thread was open..Bt you can be sure that I didn't hav any pre-conceived thoughts about you so as to like bangla bands so much..:)..
    If you love it , tell it..You hate it, tell it loud..:)...That's my motto..:p:

@bjr..chillax...don't be so sentimental..coz we(atleast me)..aint here to fight wid you..:p:Nor do i see any reason for any kind of fight..:p:..Well i guess there was some kind of misunderstanding that's it..:p:

2. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

@ bjr....................................................not jst wb.........bangladesh 2.................

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

do u like english rock???LIKE METALLICA?? iron maiden??????linkin park???

p.s.---hopin to argue with u, as am damn sure u gonna say tht they suck..........

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Don't worry my friend...you share the same sentiment of confusion that I do. These people all seem to be under the impression that I loathe Bangla Rock which I actually do not(though I still reserve the right to). The only things I've said so far have been that I find the idea that there are 600 bands in the Kolkata "circuit" quite funny....and I find that my laughing at the idea has offended so many people even funnier.

After this I said that my biggest problem with Bangla Rock is the elitism I find in the beginners and wannabe's and their fans. The real musicians are actually very nice and I have at times hung out with or interacted and jammed with some of them. They know my opinion on Bangla Rock and accept it...which is one thing I've yet to see their fans doing. Look at a typical response like this:

How can someone say something like this....so in order to vote for english rock bands, you need to have heard every defining rock band in the history of music? I don't think any of you can make this claim but yet people vote dont they? An opinion is always formed on information collected, not all the information that exists. I bet half the people hear have not even heard of Steely Dan or The Allman Brothers but that doesn't stop them from voting for their favourite bands.

Okay, my much awaited opinion about bangla rock since Debankan has politely asked:

While I do not think that the band's you people speak off are God's gift to mankind like you believe, I do think that some of them are quite competent. I don't believe any of them are "internationally famous" regardless of what you say. Doing a couple of shows abroad is not international fame....It is certainly an achievement but to call it international fame would be an insult to the term. I could have a number one hit in Somalia but that would not make me internationally famous. Having said that, I find a few artists absolutely kick ass and think the others have some decent songs though they are scattered too far in between.

nik_bokacheley likes this.
  5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

This post is so insanely ironic that I feel like taking the strings off my guitar and strangling myself with them just so that I don't wake others up with the volume of my laughter.

English rock.....METALLICA....IRON MAIDEN....LINKIN PARK

Roger Captain, bank left roll over and play dead.

Okay....even though you do not deserve this indulgence after the comment you made, I'll do it just for my own fun.

In my opinion Metallica, Iron Maiden and Linkin Park suck.

What now?

6. LEFTY_GUITARIST

what now do ya say??????

ans from me , nik, sayan , debankan,etc...is--------------------bal chero bara........

u can say what eva sucker..........dont destroy this thread, go there bring pair of speks, and read at the very 1st post................"not for u bjr".................got it.....and sorry to say tht bjr----barae joma rokto, coz i can see tht there is no blood there.................ur makin me damn angry.......fk u!!!

7. LEFTY_GUITARIST

well bjr, i dont wanna continue it in open forum , coz if i do, mods gonna close dis thread.

so , pm me ur id, yahoo chat id.

we will have a cofarence.me , u, sayan, debankan, nik, and 7 miles. zoom bhaia, and saurabh bhaia will also be there.

so good night....

8. nik_bokacheley

C'mon guys..stop it at once..And @LEFTY..no more slangs..!!

BJR your post was very touching..But not all of us feel in the same way..Diff. people have diff. opinion..And when someone's opinion mismatches..he/she thinks it to be a big mistake on the other's part..!! It's human psycology..!

To LEFTY....
    See , everyone's choise cant be same. One might like sumthing..One might not..There's nuthing to fight about..! And plzz try to understand in which context BJR said those things..
    LEFTY chere de, bekar bekar jhogra kore laav nei..plzz..dada'r moto hoy toh BJR. Khoma kore de..LEFTY tui amar sotti karer bondhu hole, forgive him..

CHEERS both lefty and bjr!!

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I can honestly say that I have better things to do with my time. You contradict yourself with every post you make, your insults are getting lame, now you're getting pissed off in a thread which it was me who was supposed to get pissed off and now you're using expletives that I learnt about a decade ago. You're not really worth my time.

I think it's time you learnt a new word:

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

precisely...and maturity is what helps us accept the others opinion. I don't think I've once said that other people should agree with me. I just think they should listen to what I have to say before branding me ignorant, prejudiced or impotent.

11. nik_bokacheley

Well alright..@bjr....anyway..I am not gonna interfare..in this issue...

Pe@Ce 0uT!!:banana:

12. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@lefty

leave bjr alone. he thinks he is sum kind of smart-alec whose repertoire has nothin but crappy and bulldoglike self-opinionatedness and a dumbass kind of wit, which he is under the misconception that some people enjoy. someone who says that metallica and iron maiden sucks isnt even fit to give opinion about ANY bloody thing. so leave him be. he needs anatomy tuitions first to locate his brain, and then we can heed his posts on IGT.

13. nik_bokacheley

:)..C'mon guys...discuss about BANGLA bANDS...stop the quarrel:eek::

14. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

sir,why do u think so?

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

why do you even bother....have you not read their last few posts?

16. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^^^^COZ WE THINK SO.........like u think ur dharmatma...:p:.......like all think sun rises at the east......like all think tht igt rocks........like that.

p.s.---jst kiddin.......uff surely seeing some hard days on igt.........

17. LEFTY_GUITARIST

no.1------if ur saying tht u have better things to do wuth ur time then y r u postin in this thread??? ummaamaaaa, our little boggie woogie wannbe got a little ego problems.....umma, such pure n swwwet child.....ahhhhhhha..chillax guys .dont insult that poor baby......den he'll cry again...........pls leave him alone boys and listen to some bangla rock...... :beer:

no.2-----i made a thread to insult u?? ok, if ya think so......but be4 postin it i did showed it to zoom bhaia........it is a thread for bangla rock......not for lil baby's ego probz and bigggggg huge xplainnin threads.....

@nik.......i am deeeeeeeply sorry, really sorry for those bad slangs and "expletives"
    they r such a waste......coz im using them on bjr......bengali slngs r now feeling insulted......they should be treated like slangs, ya they r slangs......pls use them on good people and ur frnds.......bjr ke jaise log toh gali ke liye vi kharab hain.....
    bangla khisti ra opomanito both korche. :p:

no.4---------awwwwwww, how swwet , our kiddo has learnt a new word 2 days ago........now he is showing it to us......good good, keep it up.

ok , im finish....bjr's turn, say nything bjr, coz i wont waan quarrel more, as ma good frnd nik told me to stop. ok , bjr, quote this post........and act like "i know everythin and dis lil kids suck , and aahahhha , wut fun"

18. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Thank Goodness for small mercies.

I clearly mentioned that I have better things to do with my time than to have half a dozen people explaining to me why I should like their favourite bands.

Perhaps if you read my posts more carefully you might not have to make me explain each one of them 20 times.

I have no doubt been outdone by the brilliance of the taunts emancipating from your stunted mental abilities and can no longer stand this terrible mental torture. I am now going to cry myself to sleep and then go in for therapy starting from tomorrow.

oh...just one more word I think you should learn:

19. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

DUNIYA MAIN BAHUT PAAP HOTA HAIN!

*shakes head*
    hehehe..

@bangla rock lovers--ive heard a lot abt cactus.how many albums do they have??
    and where can i check them out?

20. LEFTY_GUITARIST

^^^^^go to ma first few posts.....info is there.

@bjr , thnx for da new word. is it 2 frm da dictionary.com????

got a site for u.......

www.****you.com

good site, will show u da pic....like dis.........nn|nn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.