Bangla music-just a general view.

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Crow, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Crow

Crow New Member

Dear friends, i am impressed to see a discussion forum like this where you guys talk about bangla music so much and a very good song where everybody can exchange chords, and more over fans from west bengal and bangladesh can mingle. I have been a die hard fan of bangladeshi music since i was a little kid, i try to listen to all of the songs from different bands, and to tell you the truth i didnt know that west bengal had some rock bands, after seeing their names here i checked them out and wow they are good. Because west bengal always meant kishor or sumon or nochiketa or anjon to us. I have been living in los angeles for the 10 years and recently i went to bangladesh and i saw my nephew expressing his love to his girlfriend with some trashy hindi filmy songs, that broke my heart, those hindi filmy songs with no acoustic drums, with a real expensive drum mechine-- i doubt people would call them music, and oh did i mention that most most them are stolen from south american music? There cannot be a better song than "prothomo ami tomake chai" by sumon, to express your love to your loved one, or if she is mad at you then "cholo bodle jai" or if she cheats on you then "ridoyhina" by miles or bhulbona tomake- if you love her dearly. Well my point is we are bangali and our expressions should be in bangla. My hearty congrats goes to all the bands in bangladesh and in west bengal who are trying hard to prove that to us. And oh this is just a personal opinion, and no offense to anyone and personally lata and jagjit are my all time favorite. I just cannot stand those trashy hindi filmy songs--they are gross.

2. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Well!!! :shock: That was mindblowing :banana: :insane: :rockon:

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

listen 2 fossils.................................byapok hoyeche band ta...........bangla teh 1st metallica-r sadd..

www.fossilsmusic.com

4. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

dude lefty u said u'll be sending me the mp3s .. im still waiting

5. SCORPIO

SCORPIO `~(^$ceRtiFieD MaD$^)~`

welcum to IGT....... :welcomean ........gud 2 find some1 who thinks like me......listen to Fossils , Lakkhichhara and Cactus.......they r the top rock bands of Kolkata.....

and nemo, i can giv u mp3.....for 1500pts........:grin:

6. debankan

Yeah dude.....

7. aysh

scorpio , take all the pts u need .. how do i give u the pts.. and which mp3s wud u be giving to me

8. SCORPIO

NEMO< i cud giv u ne mp3 from Fossils.....Metallica.....Green Day(am. idiot).....Cactus......etc...etc..... :grin:
    just tell me wat u want........wil giv it to u if i hav it .....for 1500pts......and u can giv me pts. from my Public Profile.......click on Donate besides my pts.......u can also giv me pts. from the U-Shop.......:grin:

9. aysh

ok then u give me all the mp3 of good bengali bands (fossils , cactus and any other u know) and i'll donate pts to u ..
    ok ??

10. SCORPIO

OK, so 1500pts. for each song.......agree ????

11. aysh

hey pal u getting greedy , eh ? first u edited that figure of 1000 pts and made it 1500 pts and now u ask 1500 pts for each song .. and that too in a language which i wont understand :p .. sorry mate i dont have that many pts.. i thot u were saying 1000 pts for all the songs .. 2000 pts is the max i can give .. come down plz

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

^^^^^oik sorry i foggot . ill upload and send 2 you.......but i shld wait till 5-6th oct.....coz den illl be on broadband.......now in dialup:(

13. SCORPIO

OK , so i will give u two songs........for 1000 pts. each.......that makes it 2000pts.........agree ??????? ..........and plz PM me ur email-id so that i can give u the songs.......

14. debankan

Scorpio, you are the greediest pig I know.

15. SCORPIO

@ debankan da >> oh yes, i am greedy alright.......jai hok, i hav declared my budget....posale nao....nahole giye baal chhero.....amar kichhu ese jabe na... :p:

16. debankan

Tear my hair?? No way!!

17. SCORPIO

hehehehe....... :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: .......gud joke .........jai hok, ota hair noy,baal......he ehhehe...... :RollLol:

18. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

Debankan is way ahead in terms of translation talent.

19. debankan

Yes, way ahead in translation and tearing hair! :grin:

20. Crow

Crow New Member

hmmm looks like we are up here for a good fight, i just came back to see what people thought about the post....... but looks like people are turning it into a boxing ring.