$$$-BaNGLa MIDI SeCTiON-$$$

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by g0g0l, Feb 27, 2006.

1. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^^^^^^ Lots around! Cakewalk, guitar pro are in the lead!

2. dhop

dhop New Member

some guitar pro bangla files

ekhane kichu guitar pro file ache bangla ganer ami onekdin age kono ekta site theke peyechilam. mone nei sei site ta.attach kore dilam jodi karo kaje lage................................. 9 ta files ache zip file ta te

Attached Files:

3. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^^^ Thnx Buddy! That Was Gr8!

4. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

Some Pointers

From the very beginning I had serious doubts about the popularity of this thread. I don’t think anyone has even checked out the attached works except sugata and me. People in other forums show more appreciation and participation in general. It is sad that the focus of the Bengali forum seems to be the chit chat lounge and no one is willing to do any serious work. Still, I wish that this thread gets noticed and taken seriously by the people here. So am posting some small pointers in the form of a tutorial.

My MIDI making experience is totally with Cakewalk Pro Audio 9. Any data given here will also work with any other Cakewalk software with MIDI sequencing capabilities. My experience with Guitar Pro is relatively limited, so I suggest sugata to talk about that particular software.

As I had said before MIDI sequencing is nothing but arranging MIDI events or instructions which are given to a sound producing circuit of a sound card or chipset. In Cakewalk, MIDI events can be sequenced in three ways. The simplest is the piano roll view, in which there is a vertical piano pane to the left and a grid to the right of the screen. Notes can be placed with mouse clicks. The length of a note can be changed by clicking on its end and dragging either way. The note can also be changed by clicking on the middle portions and dragging up or down.

There is also the stave view, for those who know stave notation. There is an empty stave where you can put notes. Note lengths, and other properties like dotted and tied notes etc. can be selected from onscreen buttons.
    At last there is the event list view, where the bare MIDI events are listed in chronological order. This is the programming level of the software, where you can put in raw events with total control over parameters. Not always convenient, it is better used for specific purposes, for example when you are using a pitch shifter wheel, or when you are adjusting the velocity and timing of notes.

The general MIDI bank contains 128 instruments and some drum kits. There are channels 1 to 16, of which channel 10 is reserved from drums. in Cakewalk, there are tracks, but each track need not represent a channel necessarily. For example, you can sequence the drums in three different tracks. This is what I do often. I keep one track for the bass and snare, one for the hi-hats (with a slightly lower velocity or volume) and one for the rolls. All of them point to channel 10.

These are just the basics. If someone requires more in-depth help, then I’ll be happy to provide that as and when required.

5. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

I have checked out the attached works, so stop grumbling.

The problem with this thread is that it takes a hell of a lot time to make a good midi file, so threre mat not be very frequent posts here.

6. rongbazzz

rongbazzz F.U.C.K IS LIFE

plz edit ur signature sugata ... u r insulting Bangladesh team ... i didnt liked it

7. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

sayan da.. thanks for the many many info..

rongbazz .. don't take it in that sense.. See it as a positive way.. If sourav ganguly is the captain of BD , the kolkatans would support BD more than India as a matter of fact..:p:

nIK!:nw:

8. sayanakaharry

@debankan

if you check out the attached works and keep quiet about it then it doesn't make a difference.

9. debankan

Ok. I will myself try to post a midi as soon as possible.

10. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

I am really sorry if my signature has hurt you. Ashole amar kotha ta onno vaabe nebar folei ghotona ta hoyeche. Amar signature tar mane puropuri alada. Ashole amra bangali, se bharat e thaki, ar bangladesh ei thaki. Tai, jai hok na keno, bangalaliyana i amader kache sobar age. Sourav sudhu Kolkata r noi gota biswer bangali der i gorbo bole amar biswas. Tai orokom ekta boro maner player ke jokhon sref bangali bole Indian team theke baad deoa hoy, thokhon or dorkar nei Indian team e khelar. Bangladesh cricket team e khelle o onek besi appriciation peto er cheye, eta bojhatei amar kotha ta bola.
    Plzz amake bhul bujhish na keu, amar kache sobar age nijer bangaliyana, tarpor onno sob kichu. Ar bangladesh er manush ke ami onno desher bole bhabte parina, aponjon bolei bhabi( Eta hoyto amar dosh, kintu ami oi bordar ta te biswas kori na)

Ami oi signature ta change korbo na, coz I am what I am, I will not change myself in any circumstances......

11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Guys, notun ekta software use korchi MIDI file bananor jonno, CAkewalk Sonar producer Edition 5. Eta amar dekha sera MIDI sequencer.... OoPPSs, did I say sepuencer!!
    eta ekta studioi bola jai. ( MISSION F RECORD KORTE KHUB SOMBHOBOTO EI SOFTWARE TAI USE KORA HOYECHILO!) MIDI banano theke tate voice add kora ittadi sob rokom kaaj kora jai, ekebaare obishshashho!!!
    Function ta onek ta cakewalk er motoi, kintu cakewalk er theke onek besi easy to handle.
    Ektai problem, sftwr tar size HUGE! 2.05 GB

Afford korte parle(;)) etai baazarer sera.....

12. debankan

Thanx for the info Sugata!!

13. debankan

Mon er introtar midi post korchhi.

Attached Files:

• Mon.mid
      File size:
      573 bytes
      Views:
    sayanakaharry likes this.
  14. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

GR8 Work!!! Daaaaaruuuun Hoyeche! Keep it up man! Amra erokom aro chai. Please next bar ekta jinish chesta korish, porer baar puro gaantai korish, arrooo bhalo lagbe......

Plzzz ei gaan ta purota abar post kor

15. debankan

Puro gaan post korte gele je maatha khaarap hoye jaabe

16. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Otai to chai:)

Ish! Toder moto jodi thik thak chord ber korte partam! Tahole bohu gaan post kora jeto!

17. himika9

himika9 !!!WANNA B ROCKSTAR!!!

issssssssssshhhhhhh eto gulo gaan othocho i cannot open it...ektu help pls...ki kore ei file gulo open kore! any special software and stuff like that!

18. sayanakaharry

19. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

arre oto kichu na pele pati Windows Media Player diye khulbi.........
    Tobe sayan jeta bolche ota dl korle best hoy..

20. S-WhistlingWind

S-WhistlingWind New Member

Hey guys. I have question about VanBasco's KP. When it dispalys the notes on the virtual keyboard, how do you know what noted they are (their names). Any tricks/tips/suggestions? (The program's great, thanks)