$$$-BaNGLa MIDI SeCTiON-$$$

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by g0g0l, Feb 27, 2006.

1. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Guitar er Tab na die jodi MIDI te tab gulo banie post kora hoi tobe onek taratari dhora jai. Tai ei Thread ta khola. ei Idea ta amar noi, borong NIK(!) ke dhonnobad deoa uchit. Or onurodhei thread ta khola. So The Hitech guys out there! Wot R U waiting 4? Come ahead and Post your MIDI s. Tobe plzz Bangla gaaner MIDI post kor. Karon hindi ba englash gaaner MIDI r jonno onno section royeche. Amio koek diner modhhe kichu ekta post korbo. BEST OF LUCK GUYS!

2. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

This Is Not Made By Me>>>>>>>>

Ami sobar age emon ekta gaan post korchi ja ami banai ni. Kichukhhon age Internet search korchilam. Tokhon hothath kore IGT r ekta Thread er dike nojor porlo. Bangla thread chilo. 2004 saler ekta archived thread..
    Porte porte hotath dekhi Sayan er ekta post. O ekta MIDI track submit korechilo. Swovabotoi sunteichhe holo. Sune etotai bhalo laglo j ota post na kore parlam na(really sorry Sayan). Really sayan, gaan ta daaaaaarruuuuun hoyechilo.
    Sobai abar son.....

Attached Files:

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

:p: that OLD midi that i made long ago.... didn't expect it to surrface somewhere again.
    i dont think i can provide people with guitar tabs on MIDI because MIDI has certain limitations and there are many leads that are impossible to do with MIDI. so i'll give you some song backing tracks instead. :think:
    some time ago i posted my recording of chandrabindoo's aaj abar on the IGT soundtrack. those of you who havent checked it out yet, its on www.soundclick.com/sayan
    i'm attaching the MIDI backing track i used to record the song. its home sequenced with cakewalk pro audio 9.
    i also recommend downloading vanBasco's karaoke player as it is the best app to play MIDIs.
    Cheers!! Hope this thread does very well.:rock:

Attached Files:

4. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

^^^^^^^^^Hmm...
    You are right about the Tabbing, and I posted the old MIDI again bcoz I think you didn't get enough responce at that time for your suparb work. That proveked me to repost it( Tacharao ami Rabindrasangeet er prochondo vokto).

Thanx buddy for making this thread sticky:)
    The aaj abar midi was pretty cool!

I hav one request for you. Plzz post som kinda tutorial stuff for making the MIDI better( Those CAL scripts and others)...

THANK YOU 1ce AGAIN

5. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Ebar Amar!!

Arek ta Rabindra Sangeet.
    Naam-> Purano Shei Diner Kotha

Ei gaan ta Sayan er theke provabito hoye banano :eek::

Majhkhaner Stanza gulo te ektu problem thakte pare, Khoma chaichi...

Asha kori bhalo lagbe

Attached Files:

6. sayanakaharry

@sugata

great work. please mention what software you used to sequence this and how you went about it so that all may benefit.

7. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

I did it with Guitar Pro, I personaly think it is the easiest :)
    File tar duto track ache( Eta shikhechi Sayan er kach thekei:)) ekta te rythm part arek ta te lead part. Guitar pro die file take import korle darun vabe bojha jai je ki vabe file ta banano hoyechilo..

8. sayanakaharry

@sugata

amar doubt hochche ei thread ta niye.dekhechhish to 6 ta post all r either u or me. keu thread ta dekhe ekta reply o dae ni.MIDI baniye post kora to durer kotha.

9. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Time bondhu time! Ek somoy sobai thik appriciate korbe. I am quite sure about that....

10. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

Srry
    but MIDI ki hoye???:eek::

11. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

MIDI is a kind of music file. It's full form is "Musical Instrument Digital Interface". MIDI is not like other music extensions like mp3, wav etc. The technology is different. You cannot edit mp3 or wav files(or other music files) directly. But you can easily edit MIDI files with MIDI editors(Notewise). You can also see what notes were used to create the tune. There is another advantage of MIDI format, the file size of a track in MIDI format is pretty small(5 minutes audio takes around 20 KB). You can also add your MIDI files to your cellphone as Ringtones.

There are limitations however,
    You cannot add voice to MIDI files( You'll have to convert it to wav).
    You cannot use any instrument, you will have to use the instrument given.

For more information on MIDI visit the website below...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIDI

Best of luck!!

12. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

What software may i use to record MIDIs using the MIC ?? Audacity + windows recorder doesn't facilitate this.

nIK!:confused:

13. sayanakaharry

MIDI cannot be recorded using a mic. audio recorders dont support this either, simply because MIDI is not audio. let me outline the basic differences.

audio files contain RAW AUDIO DATA which can be played back and will sound the same everywhere (the content remains the same, though the actual sound may depend upon speakers and stuff(

on the other hand, MIDI is only a set of INSTRUCTIONS given to a particular SOUND GENERATING CIRCUIT present in your sound card or MIDI enabled keyboard. the circuit receives the instructions and produces the sound. so, the MIDI files do not contain any audio data actually, but just the instructions. also, they sound different at different places, because the hardware isn't the same everywhere. for example, one would get better sounding MIDI output from a Yamaha sound card than from a RealTek audio chip on you motherboard.

MIDI recording can only be done if you have a MIDI enabled instrument (keyboard, guitar, drums etc etc) and a software which supports MIDI recording (cakewalk, cubase etc etc) and that too through a MIDI cable.

hope some confusions have been sorted out. will soon post some tutorials on sequencing and processing MIDI's. Have fun!!

nik_bokacheley likes this.
  14. sayanakaharry

another small advice. for playing back MIDI's, you can download vanBasco's karaoke player from www.vanbasco.com its a very small download (about 700KB or so) but an amazingly versatile piece of software. there you'll be able to see a track-by-track breakup of the MIDI and you can also track the notes that are being played relatime on a mini-piano onscreen. it also supports lyrics for karaoke tracks. enjoy!!

15. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Thnx Sayan! That inforation enriched my knowledge:)

16. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Hmm...MIDI record korte prochur khorcha.

17. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

KHorcha bole to!

18. sayanakaharry

in a way sapta is right, because, if you want to RECORD MIDI, then you need a good MIDI enabled keyboard, a MIDI cable, a good soundcard with a good MIDI synthesizer, and a powerful PC. but you see, you just DONT HAVE TO RECORD MIDI. thats the fun part. just get the software, and you can sequence MIDI with simple mouse clicks. one can make complete backing tracks, or instrumental pieces without actually touching a musical instrument. just a basic knowledge of the software is needed. so no one should think about recording MIDI, because if you sequence one it's going to sound better anyway. ;)

19. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

midi fundajani na, amar processor e midi in ar out ache:grin:

20. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Kon software?