Bang Your Head

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by cYpHeR, May 16, 2005.

?

What do you think is the best way to enjoy a rock show?

1. ol' school: headbangin

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. hardcore: spinkickin

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  3. new school: moshin

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. standin there with your arms folded

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. cryin, screamin and eventually passin out coz of the lead singer's looks

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  6. never been to one

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. devilguitar

devilguitar New Member

I guess headbanging with your arms folded...legs mathcing the beats ( but headbanging really hurts and u can't even focus on the band, as if somebody cares about the band's looks lol )

Headbanging rules : Can be risky in many cases ...more than 10 mins. continuously can sometimes lead to serious pains...but when u r in a rock show..who the **** cares about the pain... ? yeah..

Headbangin rules....

2. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

well i would love the headbangin one but i;ve never been 2 ny rock concert.:sob:

3. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

cryin, screamin and eventually passin out coz of the lead singer's looks............that's kinda me....only .................sometimes....................

4. shak

shak Harrr!

^^you have neva been to ozzy's concert then?? .. hehe get it?? .. nevamind ..

@jamhead ... neva tried groping mate ... too risky .. u know the sort of girls that u get at these metal head concerts are way too dangerous !! lolzzz ... ma friend once got beaten up pretty bad by that girl's biker mates when he took a gulp out of her beer bottle "in a playful fashion" .. hahah .. but yeah it would be fun "bumping" into a few .. errrr .... every 3 seconds! .. :)

5. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

it sure would be fun bumpin into each one of em every second

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i wud like to head bang on E.P concert....