BANDs RATING

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by mubz, Sep 8, 2004.

?

WHICH BAND IS U R FAVOURITE?

Poll closed Oct 8, 2004.
  1. STRINGS

31.0%
  2. JUNOON

24.1%
  3. NOORI

6.9%
  4. AAROH

17.2%
  5. E.P(entity paradigm)

20.7%
  1. mubz

mubz New Member

@@@FAVOURITE BAND@@@

know u guyz can rate about the bands u like ok bye tc.

2. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

wrong choice yaar.....where is vital sign ????????????

3. haid302

haid302 New Member

Vital signs is dead!

4. mubz

mubz New Member

vital sign

yeah man the vital sign is finished thats why i havent put it in the list it was a pasy.ok :rockon:

5. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

LEGENDS never die....dude

6. mubz

mubz New Member

u r right man but i m rating for the living legends polling plz dont mind yar .

7. BaAaLi

BaAaLi New Member

Atif Aslam !?!
    Fuzon !?!
    Mekal Hassan !?!

DEAD !?!

8. Punjabi4life007

Punjabi4life007 New Member

My favorite is Junoon because there what I grew up with along side Vital signs. But I also like Fuzon. I think Shafqat Ali has best voice of any singers in Pakistan. But JAL is going to leave all these bands behind within the next year. Atif Aslam is a great singer.

9. Silent Scream

Silent Scream New Member

Jal should be included as soon as they release their album, they are definitely going to out class atif aslam, and soon he'll find him self to be in a non-existent category... do include Jal.
    One more thing, that lets try and have a poll for the new and up coming bands instead of having Junoon, and Vital signs. They are legends, greats no doubt, but lets try and poll some thing on the Fresh Blood. As in Ali Zafar, Jal, and the rest.. think over it..

10. DaNy

DaNy New Member

hey

hey yaa include atif aslam he totally rox and btw jal's album sux :p

11. zain

zain New Member

Junooooooon

12. mubz

mubz New Member

Yar I Think Stringz Is The Best And Are Kicking All Of Them!!

13. mubz

mubz New Member

Hay guyz it means that there is a competition between strings vs junoon right ok ill see .

14. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

among the bands i had to vote for strings..soulful songs man.no wonder they r the only band i know from the subcontienint to bag an OST for a movielike spidey 2
    fuzon has some amazing songs...they have an amazing guitarist...loved there MTV india sessions....jhoom was amaizng..@jay....i stand corrected....jhoom is an old song....but there aint not tabs anywhere..:(

15. skaw

skaw snooze

tough stuff , hard to pick between strings and EP they are both on the top :p but if you put fuzon or jal up , then there would be no comparisson :)

16. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Jun00n is JunOOn they rock....!!!!

17. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

I would have to say............................. too be continued