Band try outs looking for a guitarist bassist and drummer for my band

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Imranyou2k5, Jul 19, 2005.

1. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

I am looking for a guitarist bassist and drummer and whatever for my band i live in los angeles i am the lead singer of the band and if u wanna hear my voice i have this computer recorded bad quality version of aadat on the net www.soundclick.com/aankhen well pleaze contact me i have an old band called aankhen/jazba but i wanna start a new one i am looking for ppl that have good experience in the instruments. anyways please reply to the post with info on how to reach u and i ll give u info on try outs and dates
    thank you
    Imran

2. fizz

fizz New Member

you live toooo far though LA!!!

3. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

hey anyone that lives in la and is interested please reply with some sort of info i can reach u with

4. hasham

hasham New Member

ur vocals sound kinda wierd but ok seems like ur like playing with your ur voice as if ur trying to make it think.... be natural

5. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

well i guess i play with my voice a lot but thats besides the point i need to get a band together

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

come to Lhr........(follow Brian o connel ) ...leave US

7. ayad

ayad New Member

what kind of songs r u gonna play

8. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

i wanna change the way pakistan looks at music i wanna have songs for all moods rock songs sad songs love songs everything for ppl in every mood