Band Names...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by maverick8218, Sep 10, 2004.

1. nitinsw

nitinsw the unforgiven

oh, the name of a band that i am a part of is 'THE dhakkans'

:)

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Ok here you cannot reply to specific posts.. As in ythe post wont get inserted to the post which you reply to.. So its ok.. Anyways nice Dhakkan.. Are you from Pune??

3. The Dark Matter

The Dark Matter Imperceptibly unknown

Its an explosive, discovered during world war II, generally 46 parts polystyrene, 33 parts gasoline and 21 parts benzene.

4. The Dark Matter

lets not get into the photon mass thing again please....stick to band names, shall we ?........ ;)

5. jayanth

Napalm is more of an Explosive material.. Not an Explossive as such.. Anyways No one can use that name cause its already used..

6. tejas

tejas ..........

Theres a band here called "Mate,Kill,Feed,Repeat". I know its not their original, but it sounds cool. I might be a part of it soon.

7. nitinsw

nitinsw the unforgiven

nopes jayanth, i am in Kanpur :)

8. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

napalm is an incindiery , burns very hot . is not an explosive at all . It does not expand in volume explosively .... therefore cannot be considered an explosive ... although its so hot that the air around the area it burns does expand rather quickly and is at a very high temperature ... it still cannot be considered an explosive as such ...

Just my two cents ... :)

9. jayanth

Napalm under a pressure of 62 atms Explodes your Face off..

10. The Dark Matter

band names :confused: please ??!!

11. ImR@|\|

ImR@|\| GuiTar MaNiaC

My Own bAnd Not named yet... Debut song is Cumin` dis December so hold tight 4 dat
    Vocals:AUOn- Cheetah
    Guitars lead + rythm = ImrAn khAn (me)
    Drummer = Cant name `em

12. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

the dhakkans , what ,.... u jokin or what ,... dhakkans , or u spelled it wrong ...

13. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

Wow 'dhakkans', thats a strange name... and guys as TDM said please stick to band names and dont get into the scientific principles or debates for that name...

14. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

Lotsa physics related band names being posted out here... here's another one Escape Velocity... I am not sure whether a band having that name already exists, but thats what i'm gonna name the band which i'll form someday :wink:

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

i wanna name my band Desi Pride. how's is it? i think it'll sound hott

16. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

depnds on what kinda music you will be playing.

17. The Dark Matter

That band gotto play really fast........lol :p

18. maverick8218

maverick8218 New Member

We are not into speed metal, TDM. but, escape velocity represents freedom...

19. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyya Guys..
    This is a wonderful wonderful site man!! I'm glad there is something like this..I've been playin guitar for a few yrs now..jus to keep me company while I sing..can't pick the chords out by ear though I have to say I've a good ear for music..I mean mebbe you guys can help me out here..I can pick out the bass lines n things..but I can't tell the chords by ear...so till that beings to happen..with all ur co-operation of course..
    Menon

20. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Hi Menon, welcome to IGT. Please As you can see this is a band name discussion thread so please post your question in a new thread you are bound to get replies.