Ban on all religous and Political topics

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by jocelyn, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^woah you guys, back off..:shock:

Listen, its easy, if you take offense easily with religious topic then just dont visit them :insane: it doesnt take a rocket scientist to pull that one off.

But dont ruin it for the people who enjoy taking part in controversial discussions. :eek::

2. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Exactly my thoughts. but i thought that the thread starter would get offended all over again.

3. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^:RollLol:
    @thread starter..its a tough world out there buddy. You gonna start banning everything?

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Righto!!! A caged wprld with a false sense of security is never going to help.

5. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

I somewhat agree with ur concern of people getting offended sometimes, but banning the topics isnt a good solution. People can get offened by posts in other topics also. Only matured discussion should be allwoed on those topics and for that mods should be a little more strict. And its not always about the posts or topics, some people get offended too easily. Anyway, I dont see it as huge a prob in IGT as u make it sound..

6. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

+1

(hell with this 10 chars thingy)

7. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

Well we just cant stop discussing "a topic" just because it can offend any body and everybody.
    Dicussion is act of brainstorming between individuals But it certainy should not mean taking things to heart and personal.

So every guy who participates has a responsiblity for his/her own views.

8. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

^^thank you thank you :nw:

So whos up for ROUND TWO? :grin:

9. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Just making sure...are you referring to Osama thread?

If yes, then it wasn’t a religious thread per say when it was started but somehow ended being one and as soon as I saw the thread, it was closed.

I think all the old members know that there is already a ban on such threads.

You need to understand that we can’t be online all the time and sometime some threads slip through our moderation but in time we get to them and do what’s necessary.

Time and again IGTians have proven to us that they are not mature enough to discuss sensitive subjects, hence a ban is in place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.