bajaao.com

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by yazi, Jan 21, 2007.

1. yazi

yazi Banned

How long does it take for items to ship from bajaao.com? I got the shipping confirmation letter on 13.01.2007, it has not reached yet. I contacted Ninad, he said he would give me the courier details, but I have got no word fro him since then. Nor is he picking the phone. Ashu is in Delhi. No reason to worry, right?

2. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

I wouldn't. You should allow upto 10 days IMO. Expect it this week.

3. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

UGH....no one ever picks up the damn phone...if they sent it...(what is it ?) it should take 3-4 days i think...

4. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

And wht the hell is wrong with ashutosh....earlier his phone was not working..now its working but hez not pickin it up...:confused:

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

god only knows...i stopped calling...cus everytime its something else
    1.Switched Off
    2.Not reachable
    3.Busy
    4.Network Busy
    ...lol....

6. thehundredthone

laneymaney should have got the message by now :p:

7. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

what message?......he has to send me a practice amp...so i have the right to call him 4 million times an hr hahah

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ A Laney amp?

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

yea.....a tiny one....not for me tho....family friend...we gonna be sharing the amp

10. thehundredthone

You must be bajaao's best and worst customer.

11. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

why best?
    why worst?

12. thehundredthone

Why so serious?

Best = Buying things and promoting the site to almost everyone
    Worst = Bugging the life out of Ashutosh. I'm guessing he can't even do his business without a call from you :p:
    "Hey Ashu where's my stuff man? Hey whats that sound??"
    *gurgling noise of phone being flushed down the toilet*
    "Ummmm... Ashu?"

alpha1 likes this.
  13. knopfler

knopfler Gear Guru

hey guys...shreyas told me abt the discussion here...just thought id drop in...

if you guys cant get thru to my number (91-9322338513) please sms me...and Ill definitely try and get back asap. Sincere apologies to everyone who has gone mad trying to contact me.

Both Akshay and Ninad who were workin with BAJAAO are now elsewhere, and though they keep helpin out, it's me doin mostly everything, which keeps me on the move. And Dec/Jan have been particularly hectic. We're gettin in a couple of people soon...its taking time because I only want musicians with good technical knowledge.

Keep visiting...the situation should improve soon.

14. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

YAY!!! good to see you here on IGT :p

15. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

hhahaha funny man...really funny...

16. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

i have been tryin the same numbr for the past 3 days..what do u think i have been doin..:annoyed:

17. yazi

yazi Banned

So, thats Ashu. BTW, He called me up today. I had ordered the Digitech Grunge pedal. I needed it for a gig thats why I needed him. I bugged Ninad up bad. Sorry man, if you read this.

18. knopfler

knopfler Gear Guru

@born2tab - please pm me your number...will call you back!

19. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

@Yazi fret not dude you got Knopfler here ans you in front of us all.... So that speaks for it self..... Also I am in the Courier Business since the Past 10 Years.. and their are Delays..... and with a hug bulky shipment ven more...
    @ Knopfler... I had asked a Q n Bajaao forum but have not yet got any reply

20. hitman050

hitman050 New Member

Can anyone give me their contact no. The one mentioned in this thread does not work.