Bad news for pritam

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Lahori_rocker, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

Pritam sucks pritam rips pakistani best song aadat and made a crap of a song and the singer who sung the song his voice is like dump lamb and the bad news for pritam that goher cased on him hahahahahahhahahahah....................

2. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

is this true......that goher filed case on them....?????????????????????????????????? tell me...is it true.....if it is true then it is also bad for jal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Tabish

Tabish New Member

why its bad for jal......????????

4. Lahori_rocker

it is bad news for the music director of chocolate and its really true...

5. sohni

sohni New Member

lolz..Y Bad 4 Jal.....???

6. sohni

sohni New Member

case nhi karey ga toh kiya phoolo ka har charhayega?????

JAZZ likes this.
  7. Lahori_rocker

hahahah case kernay say pritam ki reputation bohat kharab hogi or the government of India fine him some big cash or something else

8. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

hmmm thats seems Intersting ?????/ !!!!!!

9. Lahori_rocker

now this will be very interesting when pritam will goto prison hahahahahahah

PRITAM SUCKS!

10. Tabish

Tabish New Member

well in another words its great acheivement for the pakistani singer and musicians coz after a long long indian restarted to copy pakistan songs.....

11. Lahori_rocker

man this is very bad to copy other songs

Pritam Sucks

12. nadish

nadish Active Member

Who is pritam yarr!!!!!!!

13. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

btw..........who is pritam...it is bad for jal bcoz......in court cases no one is safe......u know!!!

14. mil221

mil221 New Member

hey dude.....just tell me one thing.....does anybody had been known, the group called "jal" before the smash hit of soundtrack "woh lamhe" from zaher?????? no one....(i bet, not even all from your country). he got the big exposer after the hit of soundtrack.......its a fact and face it. instead of thanking indian film and music industry for giving break to pakistani talents, you are blaming them. no hard feeling dude....but one thing i would like to say that "indian film and music industry" has a history, which your "INDUSTRY" (so called) doesnt. so take a cool sip....and shut up your mouth.

15. Lahori_rocker

Just stop this discussion no one cant do anything

16. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

this is something to look forward too! :D

17. Tabish

Tabish New Member

helloo yaar ...what happens its not about pakistanoi or indian ....i like them all equaly ...so dont take the war type thngs here....peace out

18. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

i cant understand how is it a shame on indian ppl..

loads of hindi movies are pirated and made profit out of by makin vcds and dvds in pakistan..
    so is it somethin pakistan has to be shameful off??

there will always be a few fcuktards..here and there who will rip off stuff,and some dumb enough to ripp it off EXACTLY.

19. FaWaD

FaWaD New Member

LoL!! Mate.. You really dont kno Paki Pop then.. I am in Sydney and even I heard the song before it was redone in the Indian movie.. Plus if you havent heard the real one you cant comment on the original.. I still believe the real one by Jal is far better than any other version.. (The one sung by Atif and Composed by Goher)..

So songs like that dont need such exposure.. I feel pity for Pritam if the news is true cuz this time Paki band was well heard in India as well and Jal's case is very strong..

20. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

Who the hell is pritam will anyone tell me ?