*~*~*~back Wid A Live Audio Performance :d*~*~*

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Shailja, Jan 9, 2007.

1. vvfloydish

vvfloydish New Member

i loved it! it was awesome.

Hell my whole family loved it. Amazing.

2. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

wow!!

wow!!

loved it :)

do u play guitar?
    if yes, thn wud surely luv 2 hear u play n sing..
    if not, learn it, & u wud be a class act! :beer:

btw, is tht a baby cryin in d background? :) (time: 2:15 in the mp3)

reps 4 u! ;)

3. Shailja

Shailja New Member

awwww, valentino... that was SOOOO cute! thanks!!! mUaH! floydish.. yaar... gosh... i'm blushing... whole family??? *gulp*...lol... sanks, dude...
    @subhro... u mus be frm Kolkata, eh?... lol... nice observation... but not gud enough.. the baby actually "sings" along ;) ... not once but twice... check out 45/46 seconds in the mp3 :p :D
    but yea... the acoustic gittoo???... I can actually pick it up and hold it... and it happens to make some sound too, Alhadulilah! :D
    but thanks a lot for the suggestion... i'll definitely try going beyond that...!
    Carez!
    R

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  4. kaylash

kaylash Member

You've got an excellent voice

I think you should go for sa re ga ma pa. Seriously. you sing very well. Great. I enjoyed all your posted songs.
    Kaylash
    PS. Keep them coming.
    ======================================================

5. whow!!!! shailja... awesome... but it was not complete..
    want to hear full song.. till then tere bina is the best...

reps reps reps...

6. Jamke

Jamke New Member

7. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Well done man, i think you did a great job, sounds really good, this girl has a wonderful talent as you tried to make it sounds better, good job!

8. Shailja

Shailja New Member

oh, gosh... mudit... great job!... though the rhythm SERIOUSLY goes off towards the first lambi judaai i say and throughout the antara.. .u'll have to leave a bit of a gap there... otherwise it leaves me looking betaala :S
    i'd realllyyyyy appreciate if u cud remove the song, fix that gap, n then post it!!!!!... it gets alright towards the end "lambi judaai", but is DISASTROUS in bw (not ur fault!!!... the recording is from a competition that didn't allow any musical accompaniment, which is why only vox are in the song, and rhythm, byfar, unheeded...)....

9. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

oHHHH....MY GODDDDDDDDD..!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)..

dat was jussssssss mindddddd blowing...re..! :)..

waah...buddie.... really... grr8 song..!!

i guesssssss...ofcozz... u won da competetion..na?. :)...

tc...keep posting..! :)

10. nazr

nazr angel is my genital..

Just the smileys could have conveyed your message.

11. Shailja

Shailja New Member

@ansh, nazr... u guyz are hillarious!!.... ansh... yea... like in the pm, i did happen to win, dunno how.... :p....
    @mudit... havn't checked, but i hope the songz been fixed n reposted, else removed..... n i REALLY hope u din't mind!!!!
    Carez ta'll....
    Shailja

12. Jamke

Jamke New Member

Hey Shailja,
    Sorry, am actually out of town so don't have time to fix the song. Its actually pretty hard to go from vocals to creating music as you were not going with the metronome.
    But I will delete the song soon.
    Laterzz
    Mudit