Back due to popular demand......Ask me anything!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Sep 30, 2005.

1. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

I fully support Vivo in his endevours, he needs to get all the reps possible.
    Heck, Vivo - way to go man.
    :nw:
    Wizard, scoot away if u dont like such threads. *shoo*

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

listen midget....u dont command me wat to do and wat not.....u dont own the boards you [beep][beep][beep]..........

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

bah, the two of you are getting too obvious for people not to notice that you are puppets.

4. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

Ques: What is the difference between Plinth area and Plinth projection?????

5. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

yes we are :p:

now shoooo off

OK my question is:
    why is egg oval in shape and not round?
    It should be spherical considering the fact that spherical shape is the mechanically strongest shape possible.
    ???

6. shak

shak Harrr!

i might be wrong but i think the egg is a very strong shape .. try squashing it with your two finger at it tips ... you cant!
    and secondly i thnink the ergonomic shape makes it easier for the hen to lay it .. the pointy end comes out first followed by the spehrical end .. if it was all sphere .. it would have been difficult to do so ..
    and thirdly .. if egg was spherical it would have rolled all over the place .. but due to this shape it can only go in circles! .. so no matter how far it goes .. it will always come bacl to the hen :)
    adn fourthly i think it has to do with the chick as well .... the pointy end accomodates the chicks head i think ... so the chick, when hatches- would be in correct shape

nature is perfect .. you cant find a single micro OR macro scopic fault in nature ...

7. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

then y is pigeon eggs round :think:

do they have bigger...err...

8. shak

shak Harrr!

i think you should know that already ...

9. rust_in_pain

rust_in_pain <:Rising Rockstar:>

who the **** is alice?

10. jekyll

jekyll Banned

well rust - dont u know about ALice in Wonderland?

11. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

@ shahrukh, Bobbit: Thanks guys for your support. :beer:
    @ bjr: Thanks for pointing out the obvious(time frame) to theunsuspecting few ;)
    @ wizard: Thanks for all the hate.....I thrive on hate.....come lets talk buddy :mad:

:nw: IGT

12. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

I thought a bit of clarification is needed

A Plinth is a flat slab(of concrete?) upon which a floor of a building stands. Anything that can support columns is a plinth. Every floor of a building has one. Cant explain properly.

Plinth area is the area of the plinth.

Have no clue what the plinth projection is but if I were to guess it's the carpet area, ie what area of the floor you can actually use.

13. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

No we cannot...........nobody cares about you.

Hey everybody, does this guy remind you of faiq.....only with better english??? hehehehe

14. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hey vivo.. does gettin drenched in d rain actually make u fall sick? no, right??

15. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Well I'm pretty sure there are more than one explainations.
    When you get wet in the rain the water dries up on your skin by taking away heat from your body. This can result in the body reacting in ways that may cause fever(increased body heat.) Also it is a known fact that rainy seasons account for an increase in diseases. This is due to the fact that gutters/drainage systems get a higher load on them due to the excess water.
    Offcourse just getting wet is not enough to make you sick, otherwise everyone would be sick after a shower. If you do get wet in the rain I suggest go take a shower and dry yourself completely to avoid any sicknesses. Plus soccer in the rain = AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

CrYpTiC_angel likes this.
  16. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

y u have only 38 post??

what is the difference between a post and a spam here in igt??

17. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

DO NOT IRRITATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I dont have too many posts as I have not been able to play the guitar too much recently, hence have not done any guitar-related postings.

Posts: everything you post on IGT minus all you post in CC :mad:
    spam: There's no such thing as spam ;)

18. shak

shak Harrr!

yes there is something called spam ... a tin of spiced corned beef to be exact :)

19. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

Ques: Why men have nipples???

20. shak

shak Harrr!

i hate to say this .. but yes a good question .. got me thinking .. maybe it has something to do with evolution .. hmm .. i dunno ... vivo your call