Back due to popular demand......Ask me anything!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Sep 30, 2005.

1. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

hoooolllyyyy I didn't realize the weekend was THAT long.......was sooo busy with my project and assignments didnt get a chance to log on.......now I come back and MY GOD :shock: ....this threads become huge.....lemme gather my wits and start with the questions.

@everybody thanks for containing the thread in my absence......thanks for all the questions and all the answers.

2. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

1. google earth doenst work too well for india I noticed.....not a reliable source.

2. Quick research.....google, wiki, howstuffworks.....anything. The purpose of this thread is two-fold.....have a good discussion on IGT(although some people ask really dumb questions).....and help me pass some time doing something constructive. eg. for the jhumritalaiyya question.....I didnt know such a place existed....but I looked it up and learnt something myself while helping vini get an answer!!!!

3. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

1. To each his own
    2. Hope
    3. YES/NO: you really cant tell.....he might just be a dumb human.....or maybe an alien thrown out of his planet due to his dumbness!!!!!!!

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

WHAT? are u crazy??..........US is justa country on earth.....if the ylanded on moon they wudnt be in earth now!:grin:

5. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

A couple of years after fire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rule:

6. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

2731.....but u can only walk to the second level....after that public is required to take the elevator.

7. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Nahi yaar bhaag kaise jau......weekend pe thoda busy tha to IGT pe aa na saka.

8. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

1. Well if u beleive the big-bang then yes....there's lots of experiments supporting the bigbang....which then leads to a conclusion of a singularity.

2. I think blackholes probably emit more than just gravitons.....but most of the gravitons it emits are held within the evnt horizon(obviously) so there is no way of studying them.

3. Hawkins radiation is the steam that comes out of a pressure cooker!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rule: :RollLol:
    3. ok sorry that was just a knee-jerk to the "someone sensible" part of your question. The black-hole-sucking-all model has now been changed by hawking himself....he now beleives that blackholes do emit stuff....but in a mangled form so studying it is hard.

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  9. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

"Black holes aint so black" - Stephen Hawking "A brief history of time"
    In that he describes them to actually emit some light due to heizenberg or something.....I'm not sure.....but they aint black

10. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

If you refer to the internet hoaxes.........I'm sorry but u need a life.

Proof:

Aparatus: One commercially available high-power laser(very expensive)
    Coordinates from NASA

Procedure: Shine laser on moon at specified coordinates
    Observe: Laser coming back

Prism placed on moon by NASA astronauts is the reason this experiment works every time.

11. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

Waaaayyy after you get an av

12. kaam dhanda nahi hai na vivo?

13. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Wokay!!! :)
    so you'v got all the answers eh?

um.... Who is member number 225 of IGT ??
    Got an answer to that?

quiet easy.... ;)

14. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

bilkul nahi hai yaar

15. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

manassikdar

16. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Oye!!
    Guess what??!
    your wrong !!
    hmmhush is 225
    manassikdar is 226 ;)

.:SpY_GaMe:. and vivo_b like this.
  17. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

oh sorry....musta counted wrong.....slightly dyslexic!!!!!!

CONGRATS BUBBLY FOR BEING THE FIRST TO TRULY PROVE ME WRONG......REPS TO U :rule:

18. shak

shak Harrr!

LOL ... now i dun like this ... the guy here is a good man .... i mean vivo .. he takes out time to do research and then answer your queries .. putting questions which aer just plain rubbish or plain rude ... is i think morally and ethically wrong .. so please be a bit considerate ..and now that i have ran out of all my posh words i will come back to topic ..
    @vivo: i totally agree with you on that laser bounce system thingie .. i mentioned that once before on IGT but no one will believe me!!!
    adn as far as the blackhole go .. yes they are not completely black .. but they do not let out light .. they let out other form of radaitiona dn sometimes massive (as in havin mass) particles .. check out the ammendment of steven

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

done......now acn we get this thread closed

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

He was smart enough to specify a relative time frame...which you weren't smart enough to realize.