Back due to popular demand......Ask me anything!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Sep 30, 2005.

1. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

So this thread has a dual purpose......due to the immense success of the last "ask me anything" thread I decided to bring it back!!!!!
    Also, this thread is in defiance of the decision to not count CC posts towards the post-count!!!!!!
    Post-counts are overrated....all that matters is the forum lives on.......so

ASK ME ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

lmao @31 posts

3. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

@dharma...........I've been deceived!!!!! This is an insult to my love for the CC lounge!!!!!

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

where is jhumritallaiya? :shock:

i always wanted to know where the heck is this overhyped place :p:

5. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

jhumritalaiya is somewhere in bihar in the district of Koderma.....area code is 6534.
    Some people beleive it doesn't actually exist.....so I dont know.

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

are u using google earth for all these??!

ok here is my question ::
    WHERE DO U GET ALL DA ANSWERS FROM????:mad: :grin:

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

What is the purpose of our existence? Why do we labor so much to create a better world for generations that we know will die after us? And is George W. Bush the offspring of a weird race of stupid aliens?

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

9. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

when was the wheel invented???..the date plzzzz
    thanks in advance

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

47th gobbledegook, 146565443 A.D.

Do not blame me if you do not have a knowledge of pre-Christ calendars.

11. m_waleed86

i probably asked vivo
    and A.D???????????????

by this

47th gobbledegook, "146565443 A.D."

you meant that the wheel still isn't invented yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i seens like u r the one who really needs help with dates!!

12. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

hadnt bjr written smthng BC??? :shock:

strange..... :think:

13. $cReWdR!veR

$cReWdR!veR .:: Sweetheart ::.

how many steps r there in the eiffel tower?????

14. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

BC bole to b4 christ...

what did u think lol,.... :p:

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You are jumping to conclusions....and are actually quite stupid.

Since the wheel was invented well before the Roman Calendar, it is obvious that the dates that you are referring to you shall be represented in a calendar which precedes the calendar you understand.

It can obviously not be represented by the B.C. system because the people who recorded the dates of this invention did not know about the coming of Christ. However, what primitive man did know was that dinosaurs existed at some point of time on the earth. He then used calcium dating to estimate the year of the invention of the wheel to be 146565443 years A.D. (After Dinosaurs) representing the time since the extinction of these ferocious beasts.

The thread is titled "ask me anything" and I am quite sure vivo does not mind if I live by the theory "Ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer".

16. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i didnt ask wats BC, duh!! :mad:

i asked wat happened 2 bjr's post... he had given d date as smthng BC not smthng AD..

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

editing tools are my best friends.

18. m_waleed86

hmmm......so u seem to be keen to prove that you really are stupid...by typing crap.....

anyways "when was the wheel invented" is not at all a stupid question.....it is one of the greatest and most imp. invented known to man.....and learning when it was invented would be solving a great mystery........

and i probably am not the only who understands Roman Calender.... all sane people understand and use the roman calender these days.......

19. m_waleed86

you should consult your local psycharist...................

20. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

That question is indeed stupid. Next you'll ask people for an exact date of when clothes were invented. The wheel evolved from logs that man used as rollers and since man has been using them from a time when calendars were not even in existence, to ask for such a date indicates that you're trying to be a smart-ass. If you're not trying to be a smart-ass then I suppose you are stupider than you would be if you were trying to be a smartass so I really shouldn't laugh at you.

What "great mystery" would be solved by knowing the dates of the invention of wheel?

As for using the roman calendar, you probably should know that it did not exist until not very long ago relative to the span of human history.