B/Hollywood=IGT

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Garima, Dec 28, 2005.

1. guitarandgirls

guitarandgirls New Member

What a luke warm feeling!!!!

No cryptic angel.....that's not what a educated and matured person like u shood reply. We have 2 have sum feelings for the dead/injured. Afterall it has happened in India and it could happen 2 anybody else...anybody...you too.

2. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

i realise that it can happen to any1 of us but that is not a reason to stop living ur life the way u usually do. name 1 day when there isn't smthng sad happening arnd the world. so do u stay away frm anythng that's even remotely 'fun'? u'd have to do that throughout ur life then.

and my heart does go out to all thsoe ppl who have been affected by these gory acts but i cant stop livin my life coz of that. i have nothing to prove to any1.

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

U are really and truly frustrated!

4. guitarandgirls

whtvr, keep on typing crap d00ds

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^yeah, very clever reply :nw:

6. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

dude, the newspapers have been created to put a new tragedy every day...wich age u live man....i think u r frm mumbai......here to, a tragedy happens every hour.....if we sit ponderin on thth only...finished man..game over....get over it..yaar its life....u wernt in it...ur nasseb ..he was..poor fellow...jab jo hona hain ho jaayega dude.....tab tak enjoy life to the fullest ...live life as if there is no tomroow..don get pissed by such tragedies..they r part of life and all feel for those who experience it.........

oki back to topic, some iigtians more i would love to give roles to......

1. wizard :: tht ASMAN KE LAKHO TARE GUY ( informer ) of the movie sarfarosh coz he always on lookout for gals and gals......:chase:

2. vini :: role of juhi chawla of my brother nikhil movie...... :beer:

3. zoom :: role of akshay khanna in dil chahta hain..coz he was so quiet durin mumbai meet also..... :shock:

4. notty lad :: salman khan in tere naam coz i hardly saw him without thth bandana of his in meet and he was singin all sallu songs romantic... :rock:

5. vishwa:: shehenshah ka role ...his dialogue will be ...RISHTEY MAIN HUM IGT KE SPAMMERS KE BAAP LAGTE HAIN...naam hain VISHWA........... :cool:

6. mr .salil charaya:: role of amitabh in BLACK coz tht guy is indeed a dumb bot :aggre:

7. metalfan :: sanjay dutt in kaante.....thth dude does burn some lites.....:Lighten:

8. laveena :: as kareena in kabhi khushi kabhi gum..(i think i typed movie rite)

9. ankur :: he l fit in sany decent role in any movie :beer:

10. cryptu :: i think kajol s role in KKHH suits her best...yeps...no other :beer:

....i cant remember more whom i know...filhal itna hi..... :p:

7. abhimanjrekar

dude, the newspapers have been created to put a new tragedy every day..wich age u live man..i think u r frm mumbai..here to, a tragedy happens every hour...if we sit ponderin on thth only..finished man..game over....get over it..yaar its life....u wernt in it...ur nasseb ..he was..poor fellow...jab jo hona hain ho jaayega dude...tab tak enjoy life to the fullest ...live life as if there is no tomroow..don get pissed by such tragedies..they r part of life and all feel for those who experience it...

oki back to topic, some iigtians more i would love to give roles to..

1. wizard :: tht ASMAN KE LAKHO TARE GUY ( informer ) of the movie sarfarosh coz he always on lookout for gals and gals.:chase:

2. vini :: role of juhi chawla of my brother nikhil movie.. :beer:

3. zoom :: role of akshay khanna in dil chahta hain..coz he was so quiet durin mumbai meet also. :shock:

4. notty lad :: salman khan in tere naam coz i hardly saw him without thth bandana of his in meet and he was singin all sallu songs romantic. :rock:

5. vishwa:: shehenshah ka role ..his dialogue will be ..RISHTEY MAIN HUM IGT KE SPAMMERS KE BAAP LAGTE HAIN...naam hain VISHWA... :cool:

6. mr .salil charaya:: role of amitabh in BLACK coz tht guy is indeed a dumb bot :aggre:

7. metalfan :: sanjay dutt in kaante.thth dude does burn some lites

8. laveena :: as kareena in kabhi khushi kabhi gum..(i think i typed movie rite)

9. ankur :: he l fit in any decent role in any movie :beer:

10. cryptu :: i think kajol s role in KKHH suits her best...yeps...no other :beer:

11. mr.auxigen :: as some low level gangster in some 3rd class C grade movie..coz tht guy doesnt know anythin except swearing..... :mad:

....i cant remember more whom i know...filhal itna hi.. :p:

8. guitarandgirls

U guyz Sssssiiiiiimmmmmppppplllllllyyyyyyyy ROCK!!!

9. abhimanjrekar

wtf ,dupli thread..i think i messed it wen i got dc....

10. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

no, u r NOT funny

11. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

LMAO @me as kajol in KKHH :RollLol:

12. abhimanjrekar

i hope u rnt the one who shot those peeps yesterday and now regrettin..... :dance: :aggre: :p:

13. guitarandgirls

who IS tryin 2 b my dear Cryptic Angel....

may be I am driving u ppl off the topic....I m moving off here.....

Keep on chilling....Kal ho na ho!!!!!

Chao----Yes Chao.....it is not "Ciao" as some do think it is.

14. abhimanjrekar

ya we do...thts what life is about...rock and rolll....no place for sad zhols..... :p:

15. guitarandgirls

abhimanjrekar = Dr.Dang from Karma

U deserve it pal.

16. abhimanjrekar

i think it was played by anupam kher ...hmm i remember the movie......don tell me ur dilipkumar now....hehe....dhiskyaonnnnn...

17. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

thanks man...only gotta find a decent director now.....looking at the movies tht r out these days....tht's gonna be tough job!!!

18. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

it is, in fact, 'ciao'

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Not only are u frust with your life,
    U are also ignorant

It is an Italian form of greeting which can be used as a hi as well as a bye.
    similar to "Çava" in French,

It is spelled as "Ciao"

It is pronounced as "chao"

20. abhimanjrekar

hey ankur, peeps say im decent...........but the prob is i don know to direct....sorry off topic , but y did u go inbetween frm conference today..dc kya???