B chord

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by J_a_L, Aug 23, 2005.

1. J_a_L

J_a_L New Member

hey ppl....i can easily hold n play all da chords...but i got a serious proble holding da B chord....n chords similar to it like <x466644> etc. n e help...???

2. shak

shak Harrr!

practice .. and slowly your fingers would pick strength and then you would be comfortable playing "these kind of chords" ....
    .. the proper word for these chords is "barre chords" because you make a barre with your index finger ... .. ok? :)
    happy learning ... and keep jammin ..dun give up ...
    and yeah if you need any more help feel free to PM me or post in this section ..

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ... copy-paste above post here ...

barre chords are a little diff ... on fingers but only time and practice ...
    once u have "mastered" the barre chords .... u will realise taht playing them for a long time will cause pain in your palms ... then u will realise that there are some proper techniques of holding the barre ...

but till then practice ... (sounds so hackneyed)

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

kiddin kya??? B seems 2 hard???? wat about others...?? like ...D maj???

5. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

y D maj is quite simple ... if u know the inversion ...

x

there it is ... actually D/A but chalta hai ...

6. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

i saw in some software that B is played with 2 fingers...baree is done by index and other 3 strings of ring finger! is it possible?

7. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ... i do it that way ...
    cannot fit my 3 fingers into one fret ... :(

8. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

ufff!!!! arey mann
    something called SARCASM

9. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

HEH HE HHE

mr FAT fingers

10. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

uda lo mazzak ! ...
    how can i help if i cannot fit in? ... anyway i feel most of the ppl will be having same prob ... u need to have slender fingers ...

11. J_a_L

J_a_L New Member

well ppl...i knw they r barre chords.... n yea im not a beginner....but i have problems holdin da 4th fret strings...bcoz they r three in a row....do i use all the three fingers on them...and the indext finger on the second...? okay...i can hold da B chord.....with the index on the second fret of the last five strings n the rest of da fingerz each on 4th fret of the 3 strings.....but its hard SHIFTING to da B chord from another chord....i can pretty swiftly n easily shift to all da chords....but its pretty hard shiftin to da B... n e suggestions or help plz.......???

12. Orange Guitar

Orange Guitar IGT's ALLROUNDER

practice practice and practice!!!!!!!