B.C.Rich NJ Series.

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by fictional_real, Dec 5, 2004.

1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Dave never used the King V.. He used the RR.. Effelson used The CMG and C20 (I use).. Marty Uses Kelly(I use)

2. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

called me a metal head ?? :p

3. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

4. h4f0n

h4f0n New Member

Are all you guys from india into metal?
    Personally i hate BC rich guitars.....

5. jayanth

@ DMF:- Sorry Maybe i was a little back in time..

6. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@ h4f0n ....have u used B.C.Rich Guitars...how do u know its not good?

i have 40 min live concert of megadeth in italy (1991 or 92?)....wow, they rocked man....dave used king V...and after that a double headed guitar(for the song darkest hours....i dunno which guitar though)...marty was using kelly for holy wars, skin of...and then jackson V series....i dunno which model. ....for hangar 18, darkest hours, lucretia...and others...

wow....u shud have checked marty going solo ke upar solo wid his jackson V...he he...man ..very inspirational!!

7. RAVISHINGBOY

RAVISHINGBOY J@CksoN BoY !

Jackson RULEZ No one Can beat it ..

by the way jay . .wht is difference in orignal and custom made ??
    did u mean Custom @ bc rich custom made guitar ?

8. jayanth

I got a Guitar Custom made to that Shape.. Its not from the CCompany.. tulasi Made it..

9. RAVISHINGBOY

Waoo Lucky people .. . Here at pakI guitar Dealers suKx ..well normally small shop guitar dealer suXXxx
    they dunt even know the wood which the guitar had made ...Huh ..
    Lol and one more thing :d here local guitar are made from PlyWood :D .. one more disgrase to guitar :D

10. jayanth

Plywood??? LOL..

11. fictional_real

lol....plywood?? tell me guitars is used to play not to sit and have dinner on it!!!

12. fictional_real

check this out......... :nw:

this is called "the fly"...have a close look.

Attached Files:

13. death_metal_fan

Don't be fooled by the looks. The guitar has pathetic pickups and no pickup switching either. Moreover has just a volume knob and no tone control. A simple fixed bridge. I want my Floyd Rose. How am I ever gonna do those divebombs? I sure as hell wouldn't buy it. Good for showing off though. :p

14. fictional_real

@death metal fan...yo dude, u r always into technical part...i know wat u r talking abt....v shud always check it has all the good features or not....

all i wanted to show in dat pic was the art design on the guitars....isnt dat amazing!!

man....i always hv to clarify and reply to this toronto guy!! :p

or may be siddharth is very jealous or frustrated coz he sold his warlock!!!!! lol...

15. death_metal_fan

heheh that's quite alright. I'm a big fan of how B.C. Rich guitars look, make no mistake but I have absolutely no regrets selling my Warlock. The Fly artwork is quite good though, I must agree. Maybe if they added a Floyd Rose and some EMG pickups to it, it would be worth buying.

16. jayanth

You can Do Divebombs with an Effects Processor.. I would prefer Speed Loader to floyd Rose.. Ha ha ha..

Artworks are good.. As Sid just said.. Even i wouldnt have bought it..

17. RAVISHINGBOY

HelL yeah U Have read Right Ply Wood :D and it costs around 2 k ... this is the lowest quality :p ...

18. RAVISHINGBOY

WoOO ! Look at this .. Is this a guitar Or some weapon To duel . :d u can Cut some one into Pieces or Kick some Major Asses From this .. Choise IS YouRS !!!!!!

Attached Files:

19. jayanth

Nice.. I didnt like the Greenish outline..

20. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

ravushgboy
    dont just spit the things which u dont know
    ply wood are u mad