B.C Rich Bronze series ASM

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ballzofsteel, Jun 19, 2008.

1. ballzofsteel

ballzofsteel New Member

Ummm...has anybody tried this guitar?...It has a licensed floyd rose system.....just wanted a price check..any help?

2. ballzofsteel

ballzofsteel New Member

I'm getting a deal of 14.5k on this guitar.....worth it?

3. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

post a pic or link to it...
    i must say though that my beast bth looks and sounds amasing,
    and the action/ playability is just a head and shoulders above the rest...
    straight out of the box
    cheers

4. ballzofsteel

ballzofsteel New Member

See thats the thing.....cant really find a link....even on the bc rich website....googled it too.....now theres a great possibility that it cud be fake....but the shop im buying from is actually a licensed bc rich dealer..the only one in india(bhatia musicals..in delhi)......

5. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

some how i dont think i'll be walking into that store any time in the next six months...

6. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

is that shaped like a strat ??..n i am not aware of any bronze series bcrichs having a floyd..If its an old guitar, bc rich used speedloader bridges which unlike normal floyds ,has no locking nut or tuners on the neck.They used special strings which you cannot buy in india...But if its a normal floyd, 14k is a good deal.

7. ballzofsteel

ballzofsteel New Member

yeah....it had the "licensed floyd rose" mark on it.....it had quite a heavy sound.....bc rich is great for metal rite?.......now im confused should i go for the avion av3 or the bc rich....im still not sure about the authenticity of the product....what if its a new product and they still dont have it on their site yet....

8. slade7

slade7 New Member

well the guitar you saw was actually a bc rich i just buoght it frm the same dealer bhatia musicals from gurgaon n it is there on the bc ich site
    check the gunslinger asm 1